Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

I'm Losing Sleep

***Vic’s P.O.V***

Kellin and I had been back at the asylum for a couple hours before anyone woke up. We got all of our things settled back in and we decided to sleep a bit more.

After what I assumed to be a couple hours the bell rang signaling it was time to wake up, but I think Kellin and I deserved to sleep in. Just as I tightened my grip around him I heard banging on the bars to our room.

"VIC!" I heard Jaime screaming repeatedly.

I opened one eye and smiled at him.

"You're back!"

I nodded and started to get out of bed. I soon grabbed my notebook and went to the door.

"When did you get back?"

I quickly began to write down a response.

(VIC) This morning, around six.

"I missed you so much!"

He was screaming and I didn't want him to wake Kellin up so I put a finger to my lips and pointed over to him. Trying to tell Jaime to quiet down. He just rolled his eyes in response and continued to talk.

"Come over to my room later and we can talk ok?"

I nodded in response. When I turned around I saw that Kellin was already waking up.

"He was being loud on p-purpose," Kellin said, his nose scrunched up in the cutest expression.

I went over and kissed him on the nose gently.

"Be nice."

He didn't reply and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"Let's go shower and eat breakfast," I suggested, taking his hand in mine.

Once we were all clean, we headed to the cafeteria hand in hand. We saw Austin and Alan sitting in the corner and we decided to join them. As we were walking up they looked like they were having a very intense conversation. When we pulled up they stopped what they were saying and turned all the attention to Kellin and I.

"You're back!" Alan said jumping up and hugging Kellin and I.

"Y-Yea," Kellin said giggling.

"Sit with us," Alan said with a huge smile.

We did as told and sat. Throughout conversation I kept glancing over at Austin, he wasn't talking as much as usual and his smile that he was usually always wearing had vanished.

After eating Kellin went with Alan back to his room, Austin excused himself to go to the main room and I went to see Jaime.

I walked down the hall to Jaime’s room knocked on the door before entering.

“Hey Vic,” Jaime said jumping up from his bed.

I waved and gave him a small smile. I sat down in the chair next to the desk across the room.

“I’m so happy you’re back. You scared me to death when they carried you out of here that one night. I wanted to go with you to the hospital to make sure you were ok but the counselors wouldn't let me. But they let Kellin go with you, which was totally not fair,” he said pouting a little bit.

He continued to talk endlessly, which I didn’t really mind, I just enjoyed listening to my best friend talk, it felt like it had been forever since he had been this excited to see me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

Alan and I were laying down and getting caught up on everything that had been happening in the last few weeks. After I got through everything that had been happening with Vic and I (excluding everything with Lou) we could finally get to things that have been going on between him and Austin.

“We’ve been fighting a lot,” Alan said biting his lip.

“W-Why?”

“Remember when I told you that Austin and I had a rough patch, like when I cheated and we used to physically fight with each other and stuff?” I nodded to show him that I remembered, “Well, when I cheated it was with two people, one guy that Austin didn’t know and one family friend named Jake. Well I never told him about Jake, I only told him about the other guy. And I accidentally let it slip that I had something going on with him, now he’s super mad at me. I don’t know what to do. I already apologized like a thousand times.”

“H-He probably f-feels like he can’t trust you anymore since you didn't tell h-him the whole truth.”

“I know, but it was years ago. I’ve changed since then. I don’t know what he’s gonna do. He’s really mad. But I feel like he’s overreacting a bit.”

“I g-get where h-he’s coming from though. You s-should have t-told him the whole truth.”

“Yea, true. I really fucked up. I’m scared of what this fight is leading up to, it’s one of the biggest one’s we've had and I think things are going to start to get physical. Both of us are getting angrier and angrier as time goes by and one of us is going to snap, I can feel it.”

“T-then you should stop it b-before it get’s to that point. Nothing good c-comes out of an abusive r-relationship.”

“I’ve tried. But everything we say to each other turns into a fight. We both have anger issues. I am wondering if I should just let it blow over or not.”

“I'm really n-not the person to g-go to about relationships r-really don’t know anything about them. I don’t e-even know how I’m keeping Vic a-around.”

“Well whatever you're doing is working. He’s so freaking in love with you.”

I giggled, just thinking about my perfect boyfriend. I looked up as Austin came into the room.

"Hey Kellin," he said with a small smile.

"H-Hey," I said returning the smile.

Austin made his way over to the other bed in the room and laid down.

"Are you still ignoring me?" Alan said quietly, looking over at Austin.

"I was never ignoring you," Austin mumbled.

"Earlier today when I was trying to explain things to you, you weren't having it."

"Maybe because I'm tired due to the fact that I have spent my last few nights crying my eyes out ," Austin said, turning over.

"That's why I'm trying to fix this," Alan said with a frustrated tone.

"I have no idea how you're going to do that, because you really fucked up this time."

"I already feel bad enough! You're acting like I did this recently. This was years ago!"

"But it hurts that you weren't going to tell me! We've been together for so long and I thought we could
tell each other everything."

"We can tell each other everything!" Alan said flailing his arms around.

"Apparently not!" Austin said standing from the bed.

Oh crap. I continued to sit in the corner with my knees pulled into my chest, trying to decide if I should get involved or not.

"You're overreacting!" Alan yelled to Austin.

"No I'm not. I've been nothing but faithful to you this whole time! If I didn't love you so fucking much I would be gone."

Alan stood from the bed and was standing face to face with Austin. Well, not really face to face since
there is a significant height difference between the two.

"If I'm that bad then leave!" Alan said, shoving Austin with all of the force he had in him.

Oh shit. This was going to get physical.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Touche Amore- Honest Sleep

sorry this is shitty.

**And tomorrow I will choose who I want to write the smut for next chapter. I'll send the person a message or something ok.

Also, I want to have some more action in this story so I am accepting ideas if you send me a message on tumblr. Like it could be anything you want to see in the story, if not I'll just think up some of my own ideas.

thanks for commenting: BereniceAlvz., xxcarolineunoxx , FunxMistakes, PierceTheSirens_ and IAmNotHuman