Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Show Me Your Heart

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

It had been a few days since Alan and Austin's confrontation. It wasn't too bad, just some pushing between the two. Alan had to sleep in Vic and I 's room for a couple days while they were fighting, but they soon made up and now they were trying to get back to normal.

We were at dinner and we were having pasta. Austin, Alan, Vic and I were sitting with Alex and Jack. Alex and Jack were a couple in the asylum that we hung out with sometimes. I enjoyed hanging around them because they were freaking hilarious and their relationship was incredibly cute.

Alex was busy telling a story about this time that Jack got really drunk at a party and tried to jump off the roof of a 3 story building with a blanket wrapped around him, insisting that the blanket was a parachute.

The two seemed fairly normal, but there were little things that hinted at why they were in here. They were incredibly attached to one another, they had to know where the other one was at all times.

I remember when I was new to the asylum and I didn't know anyone, I was sitting in the main room and I heard hysterical shouting. It was coming from Jack. He kept repeating 'where's Alex?' over and over again. It was like he was having an anxiety attack. Alex later came back, explaining that he went to the bathroom and Jack practically tackled him as he walked back into the room. Ever since then I was interested in their relationship.

I was torn away from my memory by Vic kissing me lightly on the neck.

"Babe, finish your food," he whispered ever so quietly in my ear.

I looked down and realized that I had only taken ,a few bites of food. I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile.

When I had eaten most of my food my stomach started to ache. I was really full. I grabbed a bottle of water and quickly drank it in order to get rid of the food taste in my mouth. The food was delicious, but I hated letting the taste linger in my mouth because it just reminded me of all the calories I'd just ate.

"Is that all you're gonna eat?" Vic said so quietly so only I could hear.

"Y-Yea. I a-ate most of it, I'm just f-full."

His facial expression showed me that he was trying to figure out if I was lying about being full or not. Once he decided I was telling the truth he nodded and took my hand in his. I slid my plate over to him using my other hand signaling that he could finish my plate. Of course he accepted since he was constantly hungry. I had no idea how he managed to stay so thin.

~~~~~~~~

***Vic 's P.O.V***

It as around 3 in the morning and Kellin and I weren't tired so we decided to have some alone time, which consisted of heavily making out. Needless to say, we were both getting really into it. Our tongues were hungrily sliding againsr one another and fighting for dominance and at the moment I was winning.

Before I knew it our shirts were abandoned on the floor. I suddenly bit down on his bottom lip and he moaned softly into my mouth. I could feel his boner protruding from his sweatpants. I really wanted to move forward with Kellin, but not too fast so he wouldn't be uncomfortable. I decided that I'd attempt to give him a handjob and finger him because he'd done it to himself before.

I ran my hand down Kellin's stomach lightly, causing a shiver to run through him. My hand slipped under his sweats and into his boxers.

"V-Vic." Kellin gave me a worried look.

"Just relax Kells." I whispered into his ear before wrapping my hand around his dick.

I pumped him quickly, pulling down his sweats and boxers a little. Kellin moaned pretty loudly so I covered his mouth with the hand that wasn't touching him.

"Baby you have to be quiet or everyone will hear you."

He just nodded and closed his eyes. I got adventurous and took my hand away from his mouth, moving it to his ass and pushing in a finger.

"A-Ah V-Vic."

I shushed him again and flicked my wrist faster, adding another finger to his ass.

"H-Holy s-shit f-f-faster."

I could tell that I was driving him crazy and it was hard for him to stay quiet. I added another finger into him and he whimpered before throwing his head back.

"Right t-there. M-more." He moaned.

"Kellin you need to be quiet or I'll stop."

He shook his head no roughly before biting his lip hard enough for it to bruise or even bleed. I leaned over and kissed his lips softly so he wouldn't mess up his perfect lips. I pulled away from his soft lips and he let out a moan that was pretty loud. I slowed down and he looked at me worriedly.

"D-Don't s-stop. Please."

I rubbed my fingers against his prostate and pumped him faster than before.

"I-I'm so close."

I stopped for a second and he gave me a dirty look so I chuckled and moved my hand up and down his cock as fast as I could before he moaned loudly again and came hard into my hand. Kellin had a layer of sweat covering his forehead and he was breathing hard.

"Ugh that was f-fantastic Vic."

He grabbed me a few tissues so I could clean myself. Before he handed them to me I licked all of the cum off of my hand. I winked and he giggled.

"If we do that again you have to be quiet, ok? It would be so awkward if they caught us." I warned him and he nodded before nuzzling into my chest.

"I love y-you."

"I love you too Kellin."

I pecked the top of his head and then relaxed with my gorgeous boyfriend in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with Kellin and I’s legs tangled together, my arm around his waist and him snoring lightly in my ear. I smiled in remembrance of what had happened the night before, well technically it was morning, but whatever. I was extremely happy that I was able to make him feel good in that way.

I heard a knock on the bars to our door and looked up to see Mitch standing there. I quickly remembered that Kellin and I were shirtless and our shirts were carelessly thrown on the floor. It probably gave away the fact that we had done something but I could care less.

“Hey, sorry if I woke you up, but I let your mom know that you’ve had the surgery and she is on the phone asking for you.”

I quickly jumped up from the bed and threw on a shirt, it was either mine or Kellin’s I wasn’t sure. My mom has refused to contact me since I’ve been in here. What could she possibly want?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: WCAR- Broken Statues

*****The smut in this chapter was written by xxcarolineunoxx. She is so sweet and amazing omg . Everyone should go check out her writing becuase it is fantastic. <3

thanks for commenting: FunxMistakes and IAmNotHuman <--- you guys comment after every chapter and I love you ok.

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/