Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Am I Still Numb?

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

"Are you ready?" Vic asked me as I combed my hair for the billionth time.

"Y-Yea," I said slipping on my Vans.

We were going out tonight and Tony found all the patient's stuff in a huge room in the back of the asylum a while back. All of our suitcases were in there, so we went back there a couple people at a time, so we didn't raise suspicion, and grabbed all of the shit we needed. We were now hiding it in our rooms, hopefully there wouldn't be any room checks. But it felt nice to have on my own clothes again.

"You look so cute," Vic said pulling me into his arms.

"So d-do you," I said, kissing his neck lightly.

"C'mon guys," I heard Alan whisper from over by the door, Austin not far behind him.

We did as told and quietly slipped out of the room. We made it out of the asylum without any problems. We were really getting the hang of sneaking out. We were now walking down the road to meet up with Tony's friends.

The group was a little bit ahead of us and we were walking behind. Vic had his arm around my shoulder as we walked to give me some kind of warmth, because it was freezing.

"Are you drinking tonight?" he whispered to me quietly.

"I d-dunno. Would y-you be upset if I d-did?"

I looked up at him, searching his eyes for an answer but I got nothing, he just shook his head.

"Just please try to stay with me."

"I w-will babe."

"Ok. Because I can't handle a repeat of the last time you got drunk," I heard him mumble.

A wave of guilt washed over me. I looked over at him and he was biting his lip, regretting what he said. I shook his arm off from around my shoulders and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Wow. O-Ok then, I won't drink," I said, rolling my eyes at his comment.

"Kells, you know I didn't mean it like that."

"W-Whatever," I sighed.

"Kellin, you can drink. It's fine."

I just shook my head. I still felt extremely guilty and him saying that just made it worse.

"Babe come here," he said, wrapping his arm around me.

I didn't protest, I just melted into his touch.

"I didn't mean to upset you love."

"I k-know," I said, feeling my slight anger melt away.

He leaned in and gave me a short, sweet kiss.

We soon reached the two cars that would take us and bring us back from the party. Vic and I hastily got in and took a seat. Hopefully this party would be better than the last.

~~~~~~

We got to the party and the place was packed with people. Being around this many people at once gave me anxiety. I gripped onto Vic’s arm so tightly that it would probably leave marks. He noticed that I was getting kind of nervous so he laced our fingers together and gave mine a squeeze of reassurance.
Once fully inside I decided that I should have a drink in order to loosen up my nerves.

~~~~~~

***Vic’s P.O.V***

Kellin was really drunk. He was currently sitting on one of the tabletops in the kitchen while I was standing in front of him. He was leaned forward and was hungrily invading my mouth with his tongue.

“Babe slow down,” I mumbled against his mouth.

He was too incoherent to listen to me at the moment. He took his hand from my hair, slowly slid it down my body and reached down to grope me through my pants. I jumped away quickly in surprise.

“Kells chill.”

“Vickyyyyyy. Come on, have a drink,” he said, shoving the drink at me, almost spilling all of the contents.

“If I drink, then who’s gonna look after you?” I questioned.

“I can look after myself,” he slurred, taking his cup in his hand and stumbling towards the living room, where most of the people were dancing. I was right behind him. Making sure I didn’t lose sight of him. I really had to pee at this point and I just wanted to get Kellin under control so I could at least do that.

“Babe!” I yelled after him.

“Vickyyyyy come dance,” he slurred.

He ended up in the middle of the dance floor. He was dancing and grinding on nothing. It actually was pretty funny.

“Come on baby,” he said pulling me by my arm.

He danced and rubbed all over me while biting at his lip, with a seductive look in his eyes.

“We can dance in a bit, love. I have to pee. Come with me,” I said grabbing his arm and leading him through the crowd.

We went up a flight of stairs and past a bunch of drunk people before we finally asked someone where the bathroom was. After we were told I briskly made my way to it and yanked the door open.

What was behind that door was scary enough to even sober Kellin up. I couldn't believe my eyes, this couldn't be happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: TSSF- The Glass

Sorry it's short guys. I've been feeling a bit better and I'm on new meds so I can actually write a bit.
***Comment if you think you know what's behind the door!!

thanks for commenting: ADaytoPiercetheVeil_, IAmNotHuman, alex1119, frankieraepain, xxcarolineunoxx, sapphyreblood and Caliso. <----- thank you guys for checking up on me and telling me to get better and stuff. It really helps ok <3

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/