Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

I Gave Up Long Ago

***Vic 's P.O.V***

Behind that door was Alex. He was laying motionless on the floor with his eyes barely open and glazed over. Next to him was a pill bottle. It was empty. I quickly grabbed Kellin's hand, to make sure he stayed calm, and took him with me to go find help. Luckily, I found Alan and Austin on a couch nearby. Without saying a word, I hastily grabbed Austin by the arm and signaled him to follow me, and of course Alan followed.

"Fuck," Austin said once back at the door, "We need an ambulance."

"Babe, we can't call an ambulance. No one can know we're here," Alan said, grabbing Austin's arm.

"Go get Tony."

Alan did as told and was back with him in a couple minutes.

"Ok guys step back. I got him," Tony said, pushing past us.

He was so calm. I guess he'd done this before. I remember there being a rumour that he'd overdosed before he came to the asylum. Maybe this is how he knew what to do. Tony knelt down and tried to get a response from Alex. I looked over to Kellin and he was in a daze. I leaned in close in order to whisper to him.

“Are you ok Kells?” I said.

I got no answer.

“Austin, get everyone and head back to the asylum, I will take care of Alex and we'll be there later," Tony said sternly.

"What about a Jack? He's not leaving without Alex," Austin inquired.

"Hold him down or something and get him into the car."

Austin nodded and everyone started to head out.

After about 5 minutes Austin got everyone into the two cars. I saw him carrying Jack out of the house, he was screaming and kicking and asking where Alex was. I didn't even think he knew that Alex had overdosed.

The car ride home was silent, unlike the other car, which Jack was riding in, it was probably hell trying to keep him in there.

Once we were dropped off on the road we started to make our way back to the asylum. Jack was still in hysterics. I felt so terribly bad for him because I know if I were in his position that I'd be acting the exact same way.

I wrapped my arm around Kellin, who was walking silently beside me. He was staring at nothing.

"Are you ok love?"

He nodded and blinked slowly. He was tired and drunk so I understood if he didn't wanna talk. As we were walking down the road he began to trip over his own feet. I caught him just before he faceplanted.

"Do you want me to carry you on my back?" I suggested.

He nodded again, his eyes barely open.

I bent down and he climbed on. I secured him in place and began to walk.

"Thank you Vickyy," he slurred into my ear.

"Welcome."

"I love you," he whispered gently.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up and Kellin was still asleep. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on his forehead.
He'd probably have a massive hangover when he woke up.

I looked over to Jaime and Tony's room. Jaime was up but there was no sign of Tony. I sighed and bit my lip, thinking of all the possible things that could have happened to them.

"Hey Vic," Jaime said from across the hall.

I waved and smiled.

"Do you wanna hang out and watch a movie later today?"

I nodded and he giggled in return.

"Ok sounds cool, see you later then," he said laying back down in his bed.

After about an hour of waiting the bell to wake us up rang. Kellin woke up groaned I'm annoyance and covered his ears.

"Good morning, precious."

"G-Good morning," he said, his voice cracking, "My head hurts," he whined.

"I bet it does," I chucked.

"Was I good l-last night?

"Yes you were," I smiled before giving him a kiss, "I'm just worried about Alex and Tony."

"Wait what happened to t-them?" Kellin asked with wide eyes.

"You don't remember?"

He shook his head.

"Well last night we found Alex on the bathroom floor, he'd overdosed on some pills and Tony told all of us to go back and he'd stay and help. He's still not here."

"Oh," was all he said.

"Yea, I bet they're fine, don't worry."

He nodded but I could tell that he was still fixated on it, if I didn't get his mond off of it, he would be worried all day. I used the best thing to distract him and that was my lips. I gently kissed his neck before connecting our lips and giving him a few lingering kisses. I parted my lips slightly and Kellin added tongue eagerly. He then positioned himself so he was straddling me. I slid my hand under his shirt and trailed my cold fingers up his spine. He grinded his hips down on mine, creating friction and earning a moan from me.

“Don’t turn me on, it’s too early,” I mumbled against his mouth.

“Why?” he asked, pulling away with a pout on his lips.

“Because I’m hungry and we need to eat.”

“W-What about after breakfast?” he said with a mischievous look on his face.

“We can do whatever you want after breakfast,” I smirked.

Just to tease him I reached down and gently squeezed his ass. When I did that he moaned involuntarily. I chuckled lowly.

“S-Stop teasing,” he pleaded.

“I didn’t know you liked having your ass grabbed. Good to know.”

“Shut up,” he said crossing his arms.

“No, it's hot,” I said, winking at him.

“Whatever, lets go s-shower and eat.”

He stood from the bed and turned around to help me up.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellin and I made it to the cafeteria a little later than everyone else. After looking around for a little bit we spotted Alan and Austin. There was no Jack, no Alex and no Tony. After grabbing our pancakes Kellin and I sat with them.

“Hey g-guys,” Kellin said, “Where is everyone?”

“Jack is in our room, he finally went to sleep about an hour ago after crying all night. Alex never came home and neither did Tony. So everyone is worried,” Austin said.

“Everything will be ok,” Alan said reassuringly.

About halfway through eating my pancakes, Mitch came over to our table.

“Vic, you have a visitor,” he said.

I immediately choked on a piece of pancake I was swallowing. As I tried to clear my throat Kellin patted my back. I slowly stood from the chair, attaching my hand to Kellin’s.

“Do y-you want m-me to come with you?” Kellin asked.

I nodded.

Who the fuck came to visit me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: I Can't Do This Alone: Balance and Composure

sorry it took so long and sorry it's shitty

thanks for commenting: frankieraepain, xxcarolineunoxx, IAmNotHuman, Caliso and BereniceAlvz. <--- ily.