Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

You Won't Be All Alone Tonight

***Kellin's P.O.V.***

It had been a few days since Mike came and visited Vic. I could tell that he missed him already. From what he told me, they were really close. I hated to see him upset, but I suppose his brother visiting was a good thing.

Lately I had been more jumpy than usual. I have been skipping my meds. I've been going to the bathroom and spitting the pills out. I don't exactly know why, but being without them made me feel less like a zombie. I just hoped that Vic wouldn't find out. He'd kill me. Maybe I was a dumbass for skipping them, but at the moment I didn't see that there were any huge consequences.

Alex and Tony came back the night that Mike visited. They got off easy with Mitch because they ended up taking Alex to the hospital and Mitch felt bad so they didn't get put in the isolation rooms. When Alex came back, Jack literally busted out in tears of joy. He was shaking and everything. I was kind of scared for him while Alex was gone. He wasn't eating, barely sleeping and he was literally falling apart. That's the longest they've been away from each other since they've met.

It was almost curfew and Vic was currently in Jaime's room, Jaime was laying all stretched out on the bed as if he was trying to seduce Vic. He's an idiot because he should know by now that the only person who could do that is me. I sat on our bed with Vic's headphones in my ears and just watched carefully. I thought it was sort of hilarious that Vic was so oblivious to his constant flirting. Vic was sitting in the chair across from the bed and was just listening to him talk. I had no idea how he did it. Jaime talked constantly and his voice was fucking annoying.

I continued to watch as Jaime said something that apparently was funny and Vic chuckled at it. He then proceeded to get up from the bed and walked over to where Vic was sitting. Vic turned to face him. He must have told Vic that he had something in his hair, because Jaime reached into his hair and acted like he was taking something out. I could see, there was nothing there. He's so fucking desperate. He then began to run his fingers through Vic's hair and said something else to make him laugh. I've had enough. I got up and went to the door of our room.

"Vicky c-come here," I said in a seductive tone.

He noticed my tone and started to smile. He grabbed his notepad off of the desk and waved goodbye to Jaime.
Once he got to the door I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a long, tongue filled kiss.

"I need to get off," I bluntly said "help me please?" I said biting my lip and giving him an innocent look.

He chuckled, used his fingers to gently massage my hip bones and smirked.

"Everyone's up right now babe. Curfew is in an hour and then I will."

I groaned but agreed.

~~~~~~~~~

It felt like eternity, but it was curfew and mostly everyone's lights were off. We had the lamp in our room on.

Vic and I had been making out for a while and he finally started to pull down my pants. He was taking things a little too slow for me. I helped him get them off quicker my wriggling my legs around. I guess he realized that I wanted him to go faster because he quickly discarded of my shirt after that. He began placing kisses onto my lower stomach. Stopping to suck certain parts, definitely leaving marks.

I moaned and squirmed as I was getting impatient. I involuntarily bucked my hips up due to how turned on I was.

"V-Vic stop teasing," I pleaded.

He chuckled lowly and proceeded to take off my boxers. He pushed my legs apart and I planted them firmly on the bed. He slowly took his time and let his hand roam all over my body before finding my entrance. He took one of his fingers and slowly pushed it in. I instantly let out a whimper of pleasure. I quickly reached to grab at the sheets.

"Mm. You're so tight." He practically moaned.

As he moved his finger around I began to moan and squirm more. I started grinding down onto his hand to let him know that I wanted him to add another finger. He got what I was trying to do and added a second one. He began to scissor the two digits and thrust in and out. I was soon seeing flashes of white as I screamed his name when he hit my prostate.
"Found it." He murmured to himself with a smirk.

"Fuck, r-right there."

He continued to thrust his fingers in and out, hitting that spot every time.

"F-Fuck. Baby f-faster."

He did as told and began to pick up the pace. I was coming apart at the seams. I was close.

"I'm c-close."

When I said that he stopped movement completely and pulled his fingers out. I began to whimper because I felt empty.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked with confusion and slight annoyance in my tone.

"Get on your hands and knees." Vic demanded without answering my question.

I did as told. I suddenly felt him roughly grab my ass. He brought his hand up and then it came down hard on my ass, probably leaving a red mark. I moaned instantly. He continued the action and I moaned like a whore. Fuck being quiet.

"You like that?" He said with a mischievous grin.

I nodded and bit my lip.

He leaned down and kissed the places he had slapped. I felt his breath on my entrance. He then gently licked it.

"Fuck." I moaned.

His tongue then gently slid in and he began moving it around and thrusting it in and out.

"I'm s-so fucking c-close."

He continued to tease me with his tongue while he reached in between my legs to pump my dick with one hand, using the precum to make it slick. After a few flicks of his wrist, he ran his finger over my slit and I began to cum all over his hand and the sheets. I lost control of my hips and they were jerking forward.

"F-f-f-f-f" was all that I could get out.

"You ok baby?" Vic said kissing my shoulder blade.
I couldn't really respond, so I just let my hips continue to jerk forward and closed my eyes.

My climax lasted about 2 minutes. I felt as if I had no control of my body, my hips were jerking involuntarily and I couldn't even get out a word. That had never happened before but it was so fucking good.

"Damn Kells." Vic chuckled as I finally came down from my high.

"I've never d-d-done that before." I said, out of breath.

"Then I must have done something right." He chuckled some more, kissing my head.

I collapsed onto the bed being mindful to avoid the sheets that I soiled and rolled onto my back so I could look up at Vic. I watched as he licked all of my cum off of his hand slowly.

"You taste good." He said smiling.

I laughed and he leaned down to kiss me gently. He began to help me clean myself up, which I was very thankful for, because I was exhausted.

"You're so tight. I could barely fit two fingers in there." He said while laying next to me.

"Well maybe it's b-because I'm a virgin and the only things that have been in there are fingers," I said, playfully rolling my eyes, "Oh. And maybe a dildo." I said whispering the last part.

"What?" Vic said, with his eyes wide, "You never told me about that."

"I know. I brought it here but it's in my suitcase that they took away." I said while pouting a little but.

"Why didn't you get it when we got our clothes to go out?"

"It kinda slipped my m-mind. We can sneak back there one day and get it." I sighed.

Vic nodded and leaned over to give me another kiss.

"I love y-you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~

The next morning I woke up with Vic snoring lightly in my ear. He had his arm draped around my waist and the only thing keeping me warm was his body heat since I was completely naked. I moved the slightest to readjust myself and I accidentally woke him up.

"Good morning babe." Vic said kissing my forehead, his morning voice was one of the sexiest things I've ever heard.

"Good m-morning love."

"I like waking up to you naked." He chuckled.

"Ew. Why w-would you like that?"

"Because your body is perfect."

"Liar." I said in a barely audible tone.

"What?" Vic asked.

"N-Nothing."

Vic and I went to go take showers earlier than usual since we woke up on time this morning, so the changing rooms and showers were packed.

I was talking with Austin and Alan. While Vic was getting undressed in his corner, he hated when there were a lot of people in the room. After he was undressed. He wrapped himself in a towel and came over to me.

"I'm gonna head into the shower, you can come shower with me if you want." He whispered to me and pecked me on the lips.

I know it sounded sexual but I could tell it was meant to be innocent, he just wanted to shower together.

Once he was gone, I turned back to Alan and Austin to continue our conversation, but I was rudely interrupted.

"Hey, slut." I heard Jaime yell from across the room while looking at me.

I decided not to give him the time of day so I looked away.

"You know I'm talking to you." He shouted to me again.

Everyone in the changing room was focused on us.

"What the fuck d-do you want?"

"I couldn't sleep all last night because all I heard was you screaming Vic's name. Next time you guys are fucking, you need to be a little quieter." He smirked.

Everyone in the room began to murmur. My face turned beet red and I had the strong urge to kick him in the jaw.

"Viiiccc. Oh Fuck. Viccc faster," He said, fake moaning and mocking me.

People then began to snicker quietly and I felt as if I was going to cry. Jaime started laughing hysterically.

"Jaime chill. Stop being a jealous bitch." Austin piped up from behind me.

Good thing he defended me, because I was too embarrassed to speak.

"Come here." Alan said, pulling me away from the center of the room.

He pulled me into the corner. He could tell I was about to cry.

"Don't let him see you cry Kells. Get undressed and take a shower to calm down ok."

I nodded and followed instructions quickly. I made it to the showers, I didn't know which one Vic was in.

"Vic." I called softly.

He poked his head out from the curtain and smiled at me.

I hurriedly went to the shower and got in. Once I got in it was hard not to look over Vic's body a couple times. He was flawless. But I couldn't concentrate on it for long because my mind was clouded with embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a worried tone.

With that I began to cry. He immediately pulled me into his chest. I let the water that was pouring down over both of us calm me so I could talk.

"J-Jaime heard us last night." That was all I could get out.

"Love, that's not that big of a deal."

I shook my head and continued the explanation.

"He called me a slut and was mocking the way that I was m-moaning literally in front of e-everyone in the changing rooms. Vic, they were all laughing at me."

I hated when people laughed at me. It was one of the things I was constantly afraid of. Maybe I was overreacting, it was probably because I haven't had my meds.

"Are you serious?" He looked as if he was getting angry,"I'll deal with him, love."

I nodded and he lent down and kissed me softly.

"Besides, the way you moan is hot." He chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Mayday Parade- Stay

This is my first fanfic and my time ever writing smut, so yea sorry if it's awkward.

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks for commenting: jessfwentes, FallenCreature, xxcarolineunoxx, Kellicxo, IAmNotHuman, kittens_and_scars and Darlin_Ill_Be_Okay.

Thanks a lot guys. Your lovely comments are the only reason I continue to write this. <3