Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Run Baby Run

***Vic's P.O.V***

I woke up when I felt something move next to me. I opened my eyes and I saw Kellin. He was still asleep, his lips were slightly parted and he was snoring. He had his face was buried in my chest and he was holding on to me tightly. His hair was a complete mess, but it was cute.

He got in my bed last night after we got back from the party and we ended up cuddling and he gave me a few sloppy, drunk kisses, but they were perfect nonetheless. Every kiss I got from him was perfect.
I honestly missed waking up to Kellin like this. Seeing his flawless face the second I opened my eyes really made waking up a hell of a lot easier.

He stirred some more and he eventually opened his eyes. He looked around with a confused expression and sat up.

"Um good morning. How d-did I get in your b-bed?" He asked while yawning.

"You whined until I let you sleep with me." I chucked.

"Oh. S-Sorry." He mumbled, looking down and turning a bright shade of red.

"Don't apologize, I miss waking up to you." I admitted.

He blushed again and bit his lip a little. Damn he was cute. There was a moment of silence which consisted of Kellin looking down and playing with his fingers and me just admiring him.

"I miss waking up to you too ." He said quietly.

~~~~~~~~
It was breakfast and Kellin and I decided to sit by ourselves so we could talk things over. I looked at his plate and all he had gotten was a bagel with cream cheese and water. I knew he was trying to get better for me, but I could see that since the breakup he was eating less.

I wasn't gonna say anything, I was just gonna offer him some of my food. We sat at the table and Kellin had one hand resting on it. I grabbed it lightly and laced our fingers together.

"Vic, I m-miss you and I feel like w-we're both just torturing ourselves at this point by not being together." He said suddenly.

After he said that he turned a little bit red, I could tell he was nervous about my response.

"I know. It is torture, but I don't know if I can trust you." I said blatantly. "Kellin you hide so much shit from me." I whispered.

"I know, I'm s-sorry. I'm really trying to work on it V-Vic." I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was being honest and he was trying to hold back tears.

I squeezed his hand a bit, then brought it to my lips and kissed it lightly.

"But what if I can't make you better. You helped me get better by just being you. I strived to get better just so I could continue to be with you. But it seems like I don't motivate you to want to get better."

"You d-do motivate me babe. I've just had a lot of mess ups a-along the way."

I shook my head. I didn't know if I believed him. Maybe I couldn't do it for him because he didn't really love me the way I loved him, maybe he thought he loved me, but he really didn't.

"I'm not sure if you really love me. Maybe you think you do, but you don't."

"V-Vic, are you serious? Of course I love you. D-Don't ever think that I don't."

He gently took his hand and adjusted my face so I was facing him.

"I l-love you." He said, looking into my eyes.

He slightly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back instantly. We broke away after a while and I could feel a pair of eyes burning a hole into the side of my head.

I turned to see Matty glaring in my direction. His eyes were locked on me, there was something seriously wrong with that kid.

~~~~~

Kellin and I were laying in bed together listening to music, I kept dozing in and out of sleep.
I was happy that we talked a lot of things out, so we would be able to work on our relationship and possibly get back together. I heard knocking at the bars on our door but I didn't open my eyes, I was too tired.

"Kellin, can I talk to you." I heard.

Of course, it was Matty. I felt Kellin shift in bed next to me, signaling that he was getting up.

"Y-Yea."

"So I saw you and Vic at breakfast."

"Ok s-so?"

"I thought you were getting over him." Matty said, getting a little annoyed.

"I was trying to, but y-you and I both know t-that I couldn't." Kellin said quietly.

"So you led me on?" Matty said angrily.

"What? N-No, I never made a move on you. You asked me out."

"Whatever. Kellin I expected more from you than this. You've probably had something going on with
every guy in this asylum." He spat.

That's when I began to get up from the bed.

"N-No I haven't." Kellin said, I could tell he was angry because his face was a little red.

I came over to the door, ready to tell Matty off, but I was stopped by Kellin.

"B-Babe, it's ok. Matty you n-need to go."

He glared back at me but did what was told.

~~~~~~

It was later that night and Kellin and I decided to venture around the asylum after curfew. We'd never seen the whole thing. There was an abandoned part that we've never been in before.

"Don't let go of my hand. Ok?" I whispered to Kellin.

He nodded.

For about 2 hours we wandered around the unused part of the asylum. It was really creepy to be honest.

We went into an old room, it was set up very differently than ours.

"This is weird." Kellin said quietly.

"Yea."

Everything was made mostly of wood, there were bunk beds and there was a small wooden chair in the corner of the room. The floors creaked with every step we took. I walked to the center of the room and Kellin came and cuddled into me. I could imagine all of the horror stories that have happened there.

"Are you scared?" I said jokingly.

"A little, too b-be honest." He giggled.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit- We the Kings: Check Yes Juliet

I'm so sorry about this crappy chapter. I've been going through some shit so it's hard to write, I'm trying my best to update when I can. Thanks for reading.

thanks for commenting: frankieraepain, jessfwentes, kittens_and_scars, MusicMonster17, IAmNotHuman, iluvsillykittys, kellinquinnfanz, KellicBarakarth, xxcarolineunoxx and Caliso.
^^^^^^^ you guys make me happy. <3