Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Jesus Christ I'm Alone Again

***Kellin's P.O.V***

It's been a month since Vic's left. He visited a lot, just like he'd promised, and he called me before I went to sleep. But it wasn't the same. I missed him. I felt lonely most of the time, Alan and Austin were with me a lot but still. It was like a part of my body was missing. I couldn't function properly.

And just as I predicted, I had started cutting and purging. I know I told Vic that I'd never do that again but it just happened. I felt extremely bad, every time I'd cut myself or make myself throw up, Vic's face would pop into my head and I'd get disgusted with myself. I didn't want to keep doing this to him but I couldn't stop. He deserved so much better.

I haven't told him about what I've been doing and I was honestly terrified. He would probably dump me for good this time and I don't think I could handle that. I decided that I would tell him the next time he visits, he deserved to know. Maybe if I beg hard enough he won't leave me. My plan was to tell him and immediately start asking for forgiveness. Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad.

"Kellin what are you thinking about." Alan said, sitting next to me on my bed.

"N-Nothing." I said, looking down.

I brought my knees up to my chest as sighed.

"Are you sure?" He asked, scooting closer to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Y-Yea." I said, putting on a fake smile.

~~~~~~~
***Vic's P.O.V***

I've been out for about a month and so far I've been stable but I still had to take my meds and I was ok with that. Mike and I had been living with a friend of his at his apartment and I started my job the day after I got out. I've worked 6 days a week, every week at a small motorcycle shop a couple blocks away from the apartment, so I could walk there since Mike and I were sharing a car at the moment. I made sure that I was working hard so I could gather up enough money to get Kellin and I home. Thankfully, Mike had enough money to pay for his ticket.

I've been visiting Kellin every chance I got. It was exhausted by the time I came to visit him but just seeing his face always managed to remind me why I was working so hard.
I was currently at work and I was excited to get off because I was able to see him. I got off at 6:30, my plan was to rush home and shower, stop and get Kellin some flowers, then go to the asylum. I didn't want him to see me while I was all nasty and gross from working on motorcycles all day.

~~~~~~~~~

It was 6:30 and I was literally running back to the apartment. I made it there within 5 minutes.

"Hey Vic." Mike said as I came in.

"Hey, no time to talk." I rushed.

I quickly made it to the bathroom and got into the shower.

"Excited to see Kellin?" Mike asked from the other side of the door, I could imagine the smirk on his face.

"Of course."

"He's been in there a while Vic." He said softly.

"It's only been a month." I said, putting shampoo in my hair.

There was a long silence and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"Yea. But do you ever have doubts l-" he rambled

"What are you trying to say Mike?" I asked, a little irritated.

"What if he never gets out?" He said bluntly.

"Don't say that." I snapped.

How did he have such little faith in Kellin? He could get better, I know he could. I believed in him.

"Vic, I'm just staying that you can't wait your whole life for him, maybe you should move on a-"

"No, stop. I don't wanna hear this." I said, quickly washing the soap from my body.

I guess he got the message, because I didn't hear him saying anything else.

How dare he say that Kellin wouldn't get out? And why the fuck would he even suggest that I move on? I loved him. There was no way I was moving on.

~~~~~~

After stopping and buying roses. I arrived at the asylum right on time and I was excited to see Kellin, it was like this every time I went to visit.

I went past the security and metal detectors like I did every time and made my way to the main room. Usually visitors were confined to that room, but Mitch allowed me to go wherever I wanted because I've spent so much time there.

Everyone was eating dinner when I came. I wanted to surprise Kellin in the cafeteria but I didn't see him anywhere. I walked over to the table where he would usually be sitting, with Alan, Austin, Jack, Alex, Ben and Danny.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Vic!" They screamed.

It took a while for them to get used to me talking but eventually they did and it was a while lot easier to communicate.

I chuckled at their response.

"Where's Kellin?" I asked, concern filling my voice.

"Um. He went to the bathroom a while ago. I don't think he feels good." Alan responds.

"Ok thanks. I'll see you guys later."

I turned around and started walking towards the bathroom. I walked in and immediately heard the sound of gagging.

"Kells?" I said nervously.

There was a moment of silence and I heard some shuffling around in one of the stalls. I knew it was Kellin. Why was he hiding from me? I peaked through the crack of the stall door. I saw Kellin stick two fingers down his throat.
What the hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Brand New: Jesus.

I've been going through some shit so yea, sorry for the wait and typos and things like that ok.

Thanks for commenting: enchiladataco, kittens_and_scars, Sarah-Bear2010, Caliso, Kellicxo, IAmNotHuman, xxcarolineunoxx..<----- I love you.