Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Boy Come Kiss My Mouth

***Vic's P.O.V***

It was Kellin's 3rd day out of the asylum and we were both still trying to adjust to him being out. I was happy that he had his freedom.

He relapsed at the asylum and I could tell he was trying his best not to cut and purge anymore. When I was at work I left him with Mike and Mae, if she was over. She had been hanging around a lot lately, it's not that I minded, but sometimes she kind of cockblocks me from fooling around with Kellin.

I was currently at work and I was so ready to go home to Kellin. I had fixed so many motorcycles that my hands were cramping up. The only thing that kept me going was the fact that I was doing this for him.
_

After another hour, I was at the door of the apartment trying find my key in my jacket pockets. I was having a tough time since it was really dark outside.

I knocked on the door and it was soon opened by Kellin. He was wearing sweatpants, a huge t-shirt and his hair was a mess, it was perfect.

"Hey babe." I smiled, walking in and embracing him in a hug.

"Hi." He squeaked, squeezing me tightly.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled at him.

"Something smells good."

"Yea I c-cooked for you." He blushed. "I know you like spaghetti so I made you some."

I grinned and hugged him again.

"Thank you, love."

"You're welcome. I'm gonna go fix your plate. You should shower and it'll be ready when you get out."

I nodded, I probably smelled bad and had black stains all over my clothes working on all of those motorcycles.

I made my way to the room, avoiding the living room because Mike and Mae were probably in there. I noticed that Kellin tidied up the place a bit. I started taking off my shoes first. I grabbed a change of clothes from the dresser. After doing that, I noticed something sitting on the nightstand on Kellin's side of the room. I walked over to get a closer look. It was hard to contain my smirk when I realized that it was a dildo. I wonder what he had been doing when I was gone. I chucked to myself and proceeded to the bathroom.

After a long, hot shower I put on some sweats and a t-shirt. I walked out to the kitchen to find Kellin sitting at the table by himself with two plates set, he looked deep in thought. "Are you ok love?" I asked, sitting down.

"Yea, I was just waiting for you." He smiled.

I kissed his forehead lightly before digging in to my food.

"Kells, this is amazing."

"T-Thanks." He smiled.

"Have you eaten anything today?" I asked, hoping that he'd at least try to eat.

"No. I wasn't really that hungry."

"You know you need to eat." I sighed.

"I'm trying." He squeaked quietly.

I decided to drop it for now and bring up the thing I saw in the bedroom.

"So." I said before pausing. "I saw something on the nightstand in the bedroom." I smirked.

He looked confused for a second, like he was trying to remember what he'd done.

"Oh." He said as his cheeks went red. "Did I leave it out? I thought I put it up. That's embarrassing."

The thought of him doing that got me excited.
Within 15 minutes Kellin and I were making out in bed. He straddled me, trailing his arms up and down my sides. I had missed this so much. His touch was electrifying.

"I think there's something I wanna try." Kellin mumbled against my lips.

I was too distracted by his lips to answer. He began to kiss down my neck and I let out a light moan. He began to work on the spot right above my collarbone, creating a dark bruise. When he decided that he was satisfied with the hickey, he started moving down to my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair and let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in.

He was now at the waistband of my pants. He looked back up at me and smirked. He unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down with my boxers. He carelessly tossed them to the floor and took a hold of my member.

"How the fuck am I supposed to fit this in my mouth?" He mumbled to himself.

If I wasn't so turned on I would have laughed.

He looked up at me with a devious smirk. He used his tongue to slowly trail up the underside of my base, tracing one of my veins with his tongue.

"Fuck Kells." I breathed.

He then took the tip into his mouth and gently swirled his tongue around it, pulling off after. My hips bucked up at the action.

"Someone's eager." He said sarcastically.

"Stop teasing." I whined.

Without warning, he took my member into his mouth again and went all the way down. Fuck, who knew he could deep throat?

"S-Shit." I moaned.

He started to move his head up and down my shaft and I couldn't help the moans that spilled from my mouth. I felt myself hit the back of his throat and I let out a loud moan.

"Holy shit!" I said as I bucked my hips forward.

He pulled off of me and I immediately whined.

"Stand up." He demanded.

I did as told. He got on his knees right in front of my dick.

"Fuck my mouth." He said seductively.

My jaw dropped at how sexy he looked and I immediately did as told. I thrusted in and out of his mouth rapidly. I was almost at my breaking point. I combed my fingers through his hair and began to tug at it. He must have liked it since he moaned, sending vibrations through me. I brushed his hair back and he looked up at me with those huge, innocent eyes.

"Kellin, shit." I practically screamed.

He began to swallow around my length and my legs began to tremble with anticipation of my release. He moved his tongue so it was rubbing in between my slit and that sent me over the edge. I came with a loud moan of his name.

I looked down and watched as he swallowed every last drop of my cum. I collapsed back onto the bed and he climbed up onto me.

"Did you like that?" He smiled.

I nodded, out of breath. He giggled and kissed my cheek. He was so fucking amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit- La Dispute: Damaged Goods

Sorry for the wait. I have been going through things and the lack of comments don't motivate me to write faster. I promise the next update won't take this long.

Thanks for commenting: Misfit Toy, Kellicxo, kittens_and_scars, Pierce The Vic and Caliso. <----- thank you so much. <3