Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Please Keep Chasing Me

***Kellin's P.O.V***

I woke up at 9 a.m. Vic was still sound asleep. I threw the covers off of myself and proceeded to the kitchen to get a glass of chocolate milk. I was feeling happier than usual after the events that happened last night. I was happy that I was able to make Vic feel good. He’s done so much for me and he’s helped me out so much, it’s the least I could do.

I was making my way through the living room to get to the kitchen and I saw Mae lounging on the couch.

“Hey.” she said groggily.

“Morning.” I squeaked back.

Why was she here this early? Did she even go home last night? She had been hanging around a lot and I was starting to get suspicious. It’s not like she was annoying me or anything. I \just wanted to know why she was always around. When I was trying to have some alone time with Vic she’d always be around him joking with him or doing something to make him laugh. But I don’t like sharing him, I’m selfish.

“Did you even go home last night?” I pondered aloud.

“No, I stayed up and hung out with Mike. I would’ve hung out with Vic like I normally do, but he sounded pretty occupied last night.” She responded.

“What do you mean?” I said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

“These walls aren’t exactly soundproof, Kellin.” she laughed, causing me to blush.

I was a little embarrassed, I shook my head and gave her a tiny smile before walking to the kitchen. Little did I know, she was following me. I got out a glass and the mile and began to pour some.

“So how long have you and Vic been dating anyway?” She asked.

I had to think about that question for a while Vic and I hadn’t really set a proper anniversary date for ourselves. I knew that I’d been in the asylum for about a year and 3 months though.

“A little over a year. We’ve had a few break ups, but I don’t count them.” I replied before taking a gulp of my chocolate milk.

“Wait, you guys have had some break ups?” I nodded, wondering why she asked so many questions. “Why?”

“Well the first time was because I accidentally cheated on him.” I muttered, still ashamed.

“You seriously cheated on Vic? Wow.” she said acting as if I was the dumbest person in the world. I probably was for doing it, but still.

“I was drunk so I didn’t r-really have control over myself.” I tried to reason.

“Still that’s horrible.”

I stayed quiet and sipped on my chocolate milk. I had no idea if she knew that she was being rude and snooping around in Vic and I’s relationship but she was. What the fuck was she up to?

-

***Vic’s P.O.V***

I woke up earlier than I intended to an empty bed. I huffed in annoyance and rolled over. Where was Kellin? I wanted to snuggle. I got out of bed and wrapped a blanket around myself. I was going to go look for him.

“Kells.” I whined, shuffling throughout the apartment.

“I’m in the kitchen, love.” he responded.

I made my way to the kitchen slowly, as soon as I was in arms reach of him, I was grabbing him and pulling him closer to me.

“Good morning beautiful.”I murmured, kissing the side of his head.

“Good morning.” he giggled.

“Hi Mae.” I smiled.

She waved before making her way out of the room.

“So I was thinking that maybe we could go out and get some breakfast together.” I suggested, nudging my nose with his.

“You r-really don’t have to baby. I know that you’re already working your ass off for money just to get us a plane ticket back home and stuff. I can just make something here if you want.”

He was extremely sweet but I wanted to do something nice for him.

“Don’t worry about money. I know I’ve been busting my ass but I have some money I can spend. I don’t want you to ever have to stress about money. Ok love?”

He nodded and I kissed his forehead.

“Let’s go get dressed.” I said, taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom so we could shower.
_

I decided to go to IHop since I knew that was Kellin's favorite breakfast place. I was hoping that he’d at least eat a pancake or something.

“What are you going to eat Kells?” I asked.

“Um. I’m not r-really hungry babe.” I said, biting his bottom lip.

I gave him a look of disappointment to show him that he should eat something.

"Ok I'll eat a pancake and some bacon." He squeaked.

I smiled and nodded. He's gonna get better.

We ate and went back home for a little bit of cuddling, While he was in the midst of running his fingers through my hair I think I fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing, next to me was Kellin, who had probably fallen asleep too. Without opening my eyes I reached over to the table next to the bed and used my hand to feel for my phone. I opened one eye and looked at the screen, it was an unknown number. I decided to answer it. I cleared my throat and answered the phone quickly.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey sweety.” I heard an extremely familiar voice say over the phone.

“Who is this?” I asked sitting up in my bed.

“I’m kind of hurt that you don’t remember me.” The person over the phone said in a mocking tone.

"I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number." I replied.

"No. I'm pretty sure I don't." He paused for a second. "You should always remember your first love."

After that statement it hit me like a ton of bricks, it was Dylan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: PTV- Southern Constellations

thanks for commenting: Caliso, Kellicxo, kittens_and_scars, RooWillBiteYoFace, Pierce The Vic. <---- thank you guys.

I love all of you c: