Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

When You're Alone, Do You Think Of Me?

*** Kellins P.O.V ***

-1 month later-

“Babe you barely ate,” Vic said pulling me into bed.

“U-Uh, yea, I was full,” I lied.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes, like he didn't believe me. I couldn’t keep this up, Vic and I had now been dating for a month and we were always together, it was getting harder to hide my eating disorder. At night he could hear my stomach rumbling. We were sharing a room now, Jaime came back after being in isolation and requested that he move in with Tony and I move in with Vic. Vic was crushed, Jaime had been his roommate since day 1. I was hoping that somehow they could get past the awkward feelings that were between them. Vic eventually told me what the whole thing with Jaime was, after he explained it cleared up a lot of things for me.

“Are you listening Kells?”

“Yes h-hun.”

“I was just saying you’re getting kind of skinny, is everything ok?”

“Of course it is, why would you think a-anything is wrong?” I rushed.

He shrugged and started kissing my head, then he slowly moved to my jawline, then my neck. The kisses were light and soft, they started to tickle.

“That tickles,” I giggled in an embarrassingly high pitched tone.

“You are adorable,” he chuckled in my ear,“ Are you happy about getting to go out today?”

I nodded.

The counselors were taking out all of the patients that were stable enough to leave the asylum. They were taking us to a nice plaza that was in the closest town, which was about 20 minutes away. They were only letting 15 of us go and they gave us each $25 dollars to spend. I wondered how this would go, sending 15 “insane” teenagers to roam around in a public place. I was terrified that something would go wrong. My train of thought was interrupted by my stomach growling. I cursed silently.

“See, you’re hungry,” Vic said looking at me accusingly.

“I’m not, s-stop asking about it” I said a little harshly.

“Sorry,” Vic whispered taken back by my tone.

I instantly felt bad because he was just trying to help. I moved so I was laying on top of him and wrapped my arms around him. His beautiful brown eyes staring into mine like he knew something was up. I leaned down and kissed his nose.

“I didn’t mean to use that tone. I’m sorry,” I apologized.

He jokingly stuck out his bottom lip to act as if he was pouting. I kissed it softly.

“If you weren’t so damn cute it would be harder to accept your apology.”

“I could say the same about you M-Mr. Fuentes,” I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Vics P.O.V***

We were currently loading the bus to go to the plaza. It had been forever since I was last outside and it felt great. Even though the sun was beating down hard on us I kind of liked it. Kellin was at my side holding my hand and I haven’t been happier. I pulled him in closer to me and hugged him while the counselors were checking that everyone that was supposed to be going was outside. I looked around to see Jaime a little bit further up in the line talking to Oli. I wish he would talk to me. I stared at him for a while, I didn’t care if it was creepy, I just missed him. I guess he felt my eyes on him because he looked over at me. I smiled softly, surprisingly, he smiled back, but then his eyes fell on Kellin. He then looked back at me with sadness in his eyes and turned back to Oli. Kellin noticed me looking at him and hugged me.

“Don’t w-worry ok, he’ll come around,” he said kissing my jaw.

I nodded in response. Soon, one of our counselors named Mitch came by and checked Kellin and I off the list so we could board the bus. We got on and went to the back of the bus for some privacy. Alan and Austin sat right in front of us. Alan was energetic as ever, he was probably happy to get out of that blindingly white place. Alan jumped up and turned around to face us.

“Hey Kellin,” he grinned.

“H-Hi,” he said back kind of quietly.

I think he was sometimes overwhelmed by Alan’s hyper personality.

“I have been dying to ask this for a while, but are you two a couple? I’m sorry if you’re not but you guys are always holding hands and I saw you kiss outside. So I was just wondering,” he said
smiling with wide eyes.

“Um yea,” Kellin replied squeezing my hand tighter.

“That is sooo cutee. Omg Austin are you listening?”

“Hmm?” Austin said turning around.

“I told you they were dating!”

“Ok love, come sit down and give them some room,” I could tell he was used to Alan being so hyper by the way he talked to him. His eyes were full of adoration and love when he looked at Alan and it me happy.

“Just give me a second,” he said to Austin,“ So you know how we have to be in groups of 4 when we walk around? Well I was hoping that you guys would be in a group with us,” he smiled brightly.

Kellin grinned back and looked at me, I nodded my head in approval giving a small smile.

“Yea, t-that’d be c-cool.”

“Yay!” he practically yelled turning around to sit with his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They let us wander around after giving us a long lecture, a set of rules and $25 each. I had my arm around Kellin as we walked, I knew his anxiety was acting up, he hadn’t been outside in forever.

“Ohh lets go into here!” Alan said running into a store and leaving his boyfriend behind.

Austin chuckled as we followed behind Alan. We looked around the music store looking through the different CDs and posters. This is the kind of thing I enjoyed doing. Kellin had left me a couple minutes ago and I couldn’t seem to find him. I was becoming worried until I looked in the very back of the store. Kellin was messing with the music player and he had some headphones on, he was singing along to a very familiar tune. His voice was amazing, he told me he sang but he didn’t tell me he could sing like this, it gave me chills.

*“When you're alone, do you think of me?
And my diamond ring's thrown out to sea.
And when you love, do you love for me?
Like harmony, a never ending dream.”*

I crept up behind him and put my hands on his waist.

“You sound beautiful,” I whispered in his ear.

He squeaked in surprise and started giggling.

“I didn’t know you were listening,” he blushed

We left the store after a while, hanging with Austin and Alan was actually fun. They were making an attempt to talk to me and I responded the best I could without talking, Kellin responded for me most of the time. What would I do without him? But I was starting to worry about Kellin, he was looking a little worn down. We decided to take a break, Austin and Alan were kissing on a bench while we sat on one not too far away.

“Baby, I feel weird,” Kellin said with his eyes barely open.

“What’s wrong Kells?” I asked brushing his hair out of his face.

“I don’t know.”

“I’ll get you something to drink ok? Austin and Alan are right over there if you need anything. I’ll be back in like 2 minutes.”

I kissed his lips lightly and went looking for anywhere I could to buy him a drink. When I found a place the line was ridiculously long. It took 5 minutes but I finally got the drink and started rushing back to Kellin.

When I was close I could see a crowd of people around the bench we were at. Oh fuck. I dropped the drink and ran towards the bench. I pushed past the crowd of people and there was Kellin, laying unconscious on the floor with Austin and Alan kneeling down on the floor trying to help him.

“Kellin!” I yelled, Austin and Alan's heads snapped up.

This is the first time they had ever heard me talk and they were probably surprised. I didn’t even care, something was wrong with Kellin.

“Someone call 911!”

Alan quickly called them and started talking.

“What happened?” I asked Austin trying to stay calm.

“After you left Kellin didn’t look so good, he sat there for a little until I called over to him and asked if he was ok. He didn’t respond and he kinda stood up as if he was going to walk over to me and then collapsed.”

I leaned down and kissed Kellin’s head. I didn't realize I was crying until I saw my tears drop into his forehead.

“Kellin, baby wake up,” I cried leaning down and kissing his face,“ please Kells.”

The ambulance came after a while. I had to literally fight with the people to get in the ambulance with Kellin. There was no way I was letting him go to the hospital alone, even if I had to ride on the roof.

I couldn’t even think straight. Nothing was making sense. What was wrong with my Kellin?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Mayday Parade- Oh Well, Oh Well

Thanks for the comments.

(More comments/ Messages on tumblr= faster updates)

My tumblr: http://la---dispute.tumblr.com/