Love Isn't Always Fair

Epilogue

Three years later
Halloween night


A thin trail of sweat made its way down Chris' forehead as he waited. He waited for his fiance of course, Andy should be walking down the aisle at any second. Chris looked around the room to see the familiar faces he's come to miss ever since Andy and himself moved away from their hometown, and some other faces he'd rather not see. He had found it awkward that Andy invited Ashley, his former boyfriend, but Chris didn't necessarily care.

The past is the past, Chris thought.

Ever since Chris asked Andy to marry him, which Andy happily agreed to, their relationship has been great. Though they do have small arguments, but they fight through them together. And that's all that mattered, is that they were in a healthy relationship and wouldn't trade each other for the world.

Chris' mouth hung open as Andy came between the open doors in a stunning white dress. He looked absolutely beautiful, his long raven black hair was curled and went down his back, minus the few smaller pieces that fell on the sides of his face. He wore a light foundation to match the color of his creamy skin, bright red lipstick, and a small amount of eyeliner ringed his gorgeous blue eyes. His stepfather walked beside him and had Andy's arm linked with his as they began walking.

More than surprised, Chris was taken a bit back that the fact Andy had worn a dress. He loved it when his fiance wore women's clothing, he thought Andy as if he was a woman anyway. He was elegant and beautiful like a girl.

Chris looked around the room yet again and saw the expression on people's faces. Many of them were whispering, some were smiling, and some of their friends were checking him out. Chris couldn't blame them though, since his eyes were practically glued to his fiance's body.

"You look beautiful," Chris murmured as Andy approached him, taking his hands in his own.

Andy blushed. "Thank you. You look handsome."

Chris had worn a simple tuxedo, though he had worn his usual black eye makeup. For the occasion he had cut a good length of his hair off so it tickled his shoulders and slicked it back.

"Thanks babe," Chris smiled, almost leaning in to kiss Andy but remembered to save that for when the time comes.

They faced each other and smiled as the people in the room began silencing. The priest looked them over before he began the ceremony.

Their lives have only changed for the better, even if love isn't fair sometimes.