Love Isn't Always Fair

Seven

Ashley's POV

"Hey babe, uh me and Chris aren't coming to school today," Andy spoke.

Chris. The guy I was extremely fucking jealous of. He's tall, smart, gorgeous, and he's pretty much flawless. Just like Andy. But then there's me. I'm ugly, fat, and I have more insecurities than I've ever known.

I sighed. "Oh, alright."

"Do you want to hang out later? Just me and you?" he asked.

It mad my heart skip a beat. Good, he actually wanted to spend some time with me. Alone time.

I smiled. "Yeah, that sounds great. I'll see you later, I gotta get to class."

"Alright, I love you," he softly spoke.

Yeah, he definitely made my day ten times better. "I love you too Andy."

I touched the 'end call' button on my phone and slipped it in my pocket. I couldn't wait to hang out with Andy. Any chance I could get away from my parents I would take, I couldn't stand being around them.

Heavily sighing, I walked into my English class. A little upset that my boyfriend wouldn't be joining me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy's POV

"Thanks for lunch, Chris," I smiled. We just got back to my house from Denny's, of course we ordered breakfast food instead of lunch but it was delicious. And I got to spend time with him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, you better be awake."

"I'll try," I chuckled, placing my arms on his shoulders. I took in his scent, he smelled so great.

He pulled away from me and placed his lips on mine. But it wasn't returned. I was feeling extremely guilty, the thought of Ashley was on the back of my mind. Why was I doing this to him? He did nothing to deserve it.

I stepped back from him, looking into his chocolate brown eyes. They were slightly filled with worry. Possibly because I just rejected him.

"See you later," he said as he looked down onto the ground.

I opened my front door and weakly smiled at him. "I'm sorry Chris, I just have to get used to it."

He looked back up at me, looking happier than before. "Remember to talk to Ashley tonight, alright?"

"Okay," I lied.

Chris went into his car and drove away. I was feeling like fucking shit. Ashley didn't deserve any of this, and Chris was waiting for me to break up with him. He already dumped Andrea over text, surprisingly she wanted it to be over too. So I guess their feelings were mutual.

But me and Ashley. We love each other, we've been through a lot. I help him cope with what he has going on. Then Chris always pops up in my head, we've known each other since we were little. We've been through everything. But these random feelings he's admitted to me today, I'm just so fucking confused.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text message from Ashley, wanting to know when and where we were hanging out. Since he has problems at home, I invited him over to my house. He told me he was on his way, it was already 2:00 pm meaning school was over.

I went into my bathroom, checking my hair. I ran my fingers through my long bangs, pushing them out of my face. The little bit I had of makeup still looked alright so I went into the living room, propping down on the couch and waited for Ashley to get here.

Playing with the hem of my shirt for a few minutes, the doorbell went off. He was finally here.

I walked to the door and looked through the small door window, revealing a smiling Ashley. He looked so adorable today. Ugh.

"Hey babe," Ashley said as I opened the door, pulling me in for a hug.

I smiled. "Hi, love."

He pulled away from my arms and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed him back, it seemed like the right thing to do.

"Come in," I said as I pulled away from him.

He walked passed me and I shut the door. I went over to him, placing my hands on his face. I really didn't want to hurt him like this...

"I've missed you Andy," he spoke, breaking me away from my thoughts.

I smiled. "I've missed you too."

He placed his lips on mine again, although the kiss got more heated when he pushed me against the wall. I wasn't expecting that at all. Ashley licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him in without thinking twice about it. Our tongues fought for dominance, but he won. I lightly moaned when I felt his hands travel down to my ass.

I'm getting myself into nothing but trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
:c I know this story is confusing, so I'll clear it up a little. Andy is in love with Chris, Chris just figured out his feelings toward Andy, but Andy also likes Ashley, and Ashley is in love with Andy. Hope that helps!

Oh and next chapter will be in Andy's pov again