Love Isn't Always Fair

Nine

I was finishing up a project for English when I heard my phone buzzing. A picture of Andy came up, meaning that he was calling me.

Hopefully to tell me the good news of breaking up with Ashley.

"Chris?" he sniffed.

Oh fuck, he was crying. I hated knowing he was hurt. "Andy, baby? What's wrong?"

"I fucked up," he started sobbing.

Andy, you're perfect. How could you fuck anything up? Well whatever it was, I needed to be there for him. "I'll be there soon."

"Okay," he sniffed again.

I ran through the possibilities of what could've happened through my head. Ashley might have hurt himself to get Andy to stay with him, Andy might have lied to Ashley about us, or Andy didn't tell Ashley at all. But Andy said he fucked up, so he must have done something bad.

Grabbing my car keys off the kitchen counter, I told my mom I was going off to Andy's house and I drove off. Anxiety was running through me... I started thinking the worst of things.

... what if Ashley killed himself because of Andy? That would be horrible. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he did that, knowing I was the possible cause of it.

Finally pulling into Andy's driveway, I saw that he was sitting outside on the steps to his porch. He looked up at me when he heard me shut my door close, a little bit of makeup was running down his face.

He shot up from his seat, and he limped over to me. Why the fuck was he limping? Someone better not have hurt him... I swear I'll kill them.

"Babe, what happened?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He cried into my shoulder. I really couldn't stand the sight of this. "I messed up."

"What did you do?" I questioned.

Andy pulled away from my grasp, taking his shirt off. I was astonished at what I saw. Bruises all over his body, teeth marks all over his hips, and parallel cuts along his stomach. Putting some of the pieces together, he was fucked. His bruises and his limping was enough to prove it. But the cuts... I had no idea.

"Explain yourself," I half growled.

He started sobbing again. "I-I couldn't c-control myself. I l-let Ashley fuck m-me like a dog and I felt r-really bad so I-I cut."

"He's fucking dead!" I yelled as I balled my fists up.

Andy betrayed me. I've never felt so hurt in my life... he told me at lunch that he invited Ashley over so he could break up with him, not to be fucked by him. He couldn't control himself? If he was horny, he should've fucking called me. He knows I would've taken care of him. And he cut himself. I was angry, pissed off, upset, and betrayed.

"I've never been so disappointed in you," I quietly said.

He let out another sob. "Chris, please. I'm so sorry."

"You weren't sorry when you let him have his way with you, or were you? That's what I fucking thought. You know better than that, Andy. You know I would've helped you with that," I said, looking up at him.

He met eyes with me, his blue eyes filled with tears. I felt really bad but what was I to do? And I didn't know he was cutting again... we were already down that path before. And it wasn't pretty.

I felt my eyes water up a bit as I thought of the day I found him lying on his bathroom floor, in a puddle of blood. He cut himself too deep because he was feeling depressed, but luckily he's treated for that now. Well I thought he was better but since he fucked up he thought he should cut again.

Tears started falling down my face as I looked at Andy. I didn't want to see him hurt, despite how badly he fucked up.

"Andy," I spoke up as I grabbed his hand. I looked back into his crystal blue eyes. "You fucked up, but I'm going to forgive you for it. But please tell me, please tell me you're not in love with Ashley."

He looked down back onto the ground, a sad look appeared on his face. It made my stomach turn upside down.

"Andy," I said again. "Tell me you're not in love with Ashley."

He looked up at me. "I'm not in love with Ashley. I was thinking with my dick when I let him take advantage of me like that. I'm sorry Chris, I really am. I promise I'll break it off with him tomorrow."

"Good. Now come here, my Batman," I smirked, opening my arms up. He smiled at the nickname I called him and made his way to me, but tripped during the process. He fell on top of me, causing me to fall on my back. I got lost into his blue eyes as he laid on top of me, god he is so beautiful.

I chuckled. "And I'm clumsy? Look at you, babe."

"Shut up," he smiled and playfully hit me.

The way the moon reflected in his eyes, I couldn't help but lean my head up and place my lips on his. He kissed me back so I sucked on his bottom lip a bit.

"Andy! It's-" Andy's mom cut herself off when she saw the both of us. "Oh if you guys are gonna do that, go upstairs! Our neighbors don't need to see your lovefest!"

I looked at Andy whose cheeks were extremely red. "Mom, go! I'll be in soon."

She smiled at us and shut the door. His mom was one of the nicest people I've ever met, Andy gets his kindness from her.

Andy turned his attention back to me, flashing me that perfect smile of his. "Wanna come inside for a bit? I think my mom just got done cooking."

"Sure," I said as we got off the ground. It was a little late for dinner, but I didn't mind it. The more time I spend with Andy the better.