Status: I'll update when my brain is going wild

I think I'll hang on to this rhythm

one

I looked over at Simen, his eyelids closed and deep breathing. Radiohead blurring in the background, Uno asking if we were there soon. The train glided silently into the station, opening the doors hastily. Passengers that were in a hurry, young and old, sad and happy. Going home. I looked over at Simen again as he stirred in his sleep. Slowly awakening, opening his eyes suddenly by the doors slammed shut.

As soon as we were close to home and saying our goodbyes to everyone Simen came quietly over to me and asked if he wanted to party later on. After I thought about it twice I nodded my head in agreement. “You drink too much” I told him, but he ignored me shaking his head. But only said yes to take care of the smaller boy, as I didn’t want him to get hurt.

As the time flew by and one drink became nine, I almost thought he was drinking to forget. He came over to me and looked me straight in the eyes. “Soooo Skariiii” Simen slurred, leaning towards me. “Can I loan a kiss from you?” he asked giggling. This innocent little boy, became a horny fucker at night. I shaked my head responding; “You’re drunk”. “Am not” he said looking another way. “Yes you are” I said back picking up the smaller boy putting him over my shoulder. “Skari, put me down” I shook my head, whilst trying to get out the crowd. As he tripped over his own foot a couple times on the way to the bus, I realized he was at no state of going home all by himself. I followed him home, all the way to his front door. “Goodnight” I said as I was heading down the stairs again going home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short, idgaf. Yes, good. GOODNGITH.