Aftermath

Aftermath

People always made assumptions about the Sykes brothers. It was always assumed because Oli was a bit of a bad person that Tom was to. No one ever noticed the younger Shyer Sykes brother who lived behind his camera. Tom was always over looked by fans, his parents, teachers he even over looked him self sometimes. Oli always made sure his younger brother was safe though. Years ago, when Tom was no older than 14 and Oli was in a darker place, something happened to Tom. So many people found his Blue eyes breath taking but Others took it to a higher level. Tom's teacher was one of those people, he forced Tom to give away his innoence to him and Oli had always felt guilt upon finding out that next year. Tom never blamed anyone for it, never anyone but him self that is. He knew that if he had fought back more, hadn't been sleeping in class, hadn't had a nightmare it would be so much diffrent. Tom wouldn't still have that constant fear of being alone with other people, and Oli wouldn't blame himself for the years to follow in TOm's life. The Next Years truly had been tough, Tom was diagonnesd with Depression and Paronia and Oli's substance abuse only got worse. Tom once tried to do it with Oli but even while Oli was out of his mind He still had enough sense not to let his younger brother do it with him. So Tom tried other things he smoked pot some but it only made his paronia worse, so he would switch to other things. He turned to pain to mask his fear and self hate. He would burn himself his body covered in scars. Oli felt Skin when he realized what his younger brother had become. He Went through great lengths to try and help his brother but he was beyond the point of saving. By this point Tom lived for pain and hurting. Oli never told anyone all his songs were written by Tom, the younger brother refuseing to believe he could do anything good. Tom had always had this raw natural talent that was unused much to many's dismay. He could sing, write, draw, scream, play many instruments and he was always the most kind hearted person you would ever meet. To bad by the end of his life it wasn't that way, Tom became a hard person living on other's pain to mask his own. That single event from the age of 14 determing his life, he never got over it. When Tom died at the age of 27 he had been dead for many years. Not many people knew Tom Sykes but many knew of the damnage it caused Oli and Bring Me The Horizon. Oli only lived 4 years after his brothers Death. Blood was always something the Sykes brothers loved so It wasn't really suprising when they both died by their own hands. This might be a lesson to you, your death doesn't affect you but it affects those around you.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is pure fiction. I own no characters although I would love to.