‹ Prequel: Switchblade Love

Switchblade Hate

Chapter Two. Please.

Petes POV (Still)

Dear Frank, Mikey, Ray, Bob & Gerard,

Sorry to bother you, but it would mean alot if you could possibly come and see our friend, Ben. We realise that you are very busy people, but he is in a coma and you were always his heroes.

I'm not sure if you remember, but me (Sam) and Pete, were the two boys that were backstage just a few days ago. If I remember correctly, we were all backstage when the police came in and took the two of us. I understand that what happened is probably the least of your concerns, but it really would mean the world to us if you would at least consider it.

Once again, sorry to bother you! Hope to a hear a reply soon. Please?

Many thanks (and love),

Sam Tolls & Pete Webster.

x x x


"Sooo, Sam, what'd you think?" I asked, showing him my freshly wrote letter. I watched him read it.

"Pete! This is brilliant! I hope it works," He said, tears glistning in his eyes, yet smiling still. just seeing him smile makes me smile. Then he screamed.

Sams POV

"Pete! Our song!" I screamed as 'That's what you get' by Paramore came on Kerrang!. Pete looked taken back at first, then grinned at me and grabbed my hands, pulling me up from the couch and making me dance with him. This is the happiest I've felt in a while now!

Eventually, the song ended and Pete embraced me in a tight hug.

"I'll always love you Sam," He mumbled into my shoulder. I held him out at arms length.

"I love you more than words could ever express, now and forever," I said, staring into his deep, soulful eyes. tear begin to well up in his eyes as he stares back into my own.

* * *

Meanwhile...

Franks POV

Breaking news! A boy in his late teens/early twenties has reently been shot and has been rushed to hospital. Police at the scene say that the victim's name was Ben. They do not yet have a surname, but they have said that he was on his way home from the band, My Chemical Romance's, concert.

Police officer Linda Barnes is here with me now, and has an announcment to make. Over to you PC Barnes,"

"Thanks, well, I would like to announce that we have only been able to identify two close friends so far, Sam Tolls and Pete Webster. But we need relatives..."


The end of what PC Barnes is saying, is just mere background noise in my ears now. I sit here, mouth agape.

"G-Gerard! Gerard! GERARD!" I scream. He comes running in.

"Frank-" He pants, " Frank, what is it Frank?"

I point, with shaking fingers, at the TV screen. He turns his head towards the screen and I wait for his reaction. His eyes go suddenly watery and his mouth hangs open.

He stands there staring at the screen dor a while, then turns back to face me, with slightly blurry eyes.

"T-t-that's them isn't it? The ones from the concert. A-and, that's their friend... The one they were talking about, isn't it?" he stuttered quick;y, a single silver tear rolling slowly down his pale right cheek.

I nod and walk over to him. I hug him close to my chest and feel that he is shaking badly. I tighten my embrace on his torso and make circles on his back with my fingertips.

I need to find out where he is, and quick. Especially sen as it's made my poor baby all upset and shaky. I should phone someone. Sam. Yeah, Sam. I remember him giving me his number. I should phone him, I will phone him...
♠ ♠ ♠
(= Chapter Two done >.< Took me forever.. But it's done! Hehehe. (=

Coments? (=

<3