Status: This is just book one of two. Book two is definitely full of homosexuals. Be prepared.

Teenagers

Chapter 34

“What the hell are you talking about, Hannah?” Demi looked at Hannah like she had an extra eye on her forehead.
“Just use your powers.” Hannah smiled at the bubbly baby in her arms. Demetri looked at May, at Hannah, back at May, and at Hannah again.
“Do you really think I should…?” Demetri bit his lip thinking about it, staring intently at Hannah.
Hannah nodded. “Yes. That’s my sister we’re talking about. I need her. I need her.”
Demetri nodded at Hannah and but the yawning baby back into its pastel colored cradle.

Demetri walked over to May and crawled on her bed, straddling her waist. His hands grabbed hers and laced their fingers together. Demetri’s eyes started to glow a deep purple color, and his hands began to glow. May’s hands against his began to sparkle. Her fingertips began to move on their own and her mouth moved slightly, following the movement of Demetri’s. May’s hands tightened around Demetrius’, which made the light and sparkles glow brighter. A few minutes later, May’s eyes fluttered open, and from somewhere deep within her throat the word “Demetrius” came fluttering out as her head tilted and her eyes glowed the same purple as Demetrius’.
Demetrius smiled at May and released her hands, taking out her breathing tube. “Hey May.” Demetrius smiled at her, his eyes were still glowing a bright shade of purple. May seemed a little out of it. It was like she was a deer in headlights.
“H-How did I get here?” May finally said when she could speak.
Demetri slid off of her lap and released her hands. “You tried committing suicide. You also had twins…”
“I-I what?!” May’s voice squeaked causing the baby boy to fuss. Demetri quickly calmed him down and handed him to his mother. May looked into his bright blue eyes. “Demetrius… They’re just like yours…” She smiled down at the baby boy as he giggled brightly. Demetrius smiles happily and nodded. May handed the baby boy back to Demetrius and Hannah handed the baby girl down to May. The baby’s eyes were a mossy green and her hair was a bright orange and curly. May tilted her head, still smiling at the baby.
“Hey Demi…” May bounced the baby in her arms slightly. “Where’s the red hair from?” Demetrius blushed a deep red at the question. “Well, honestly I have bright orange hair under all this black hair dye.” May smiled. “Really? I never knew.” Demetrius nodded. “Oh, we couldn’t name the babies without you.” May smiled. “This one’s Misty-Jayne Starrlynn. And Mister Man over there is Ash Alexander.” May kissed the newly named Misty on the forehead as she dozed off in her mommy’s arms.
A nurse soon walked in, and explained that they’d need to take some tests to make sure May was allowed to go. May asked Hannah and Demetri to go and set up a space for the babies. They both agreed, leaving the babies at the hospital to go and buy things for the babies, and set up the extra room for the babies. A few hours later, Hannah and Demetrius returned with footie pajamas to take the babies home. By the time they got back to the hospital, May was ready to leave. Demetri carried out Misty, and Hannah carried out Ash, while May walked out herself. After packing up everyone in the car, Demetri drove everyone home and took the babies to their new room.
By this time, it was almost 10:00 p.m. Before heading off to bed, Demetri told May that the next morning everyone was going to a school to help with presentations. May agreed, and headed off to sleep. Everyone in the house was already asleep, even the babies. The house was peaceful. Now if only the school the next day was the same way…
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter and Teenagers is finished!!!