Status: This is just book one of two. Book two is definitely full of homosexuals. Be prepared.

Teenagers

Chapter Two

~~~Hannah and Alyx~~~
They walked to study hall together, and talked on the way.
"So, you must be one of the preppy and pretty girls." Alyx said while looking at his feet.
Hannah looked at her outfit and realized it did look pretty preppy for her normal attire. She was wearing a black mini skirt and a black tank top under a low cut red shirt with a pair of black knee high socks and some red converse. She had her long red and black hair in a braid to the side and her bangs pulled up in a bump.
"Oh, no, not at all. I guess I kinda look like one today. This isn't usually what I wear. Don't worry, I'm nothing like those girls. " Hannah said with a smile.
Alyx looked at Hannah, "Well, I think you're really pretty…" Alyx blushed and looked down again.
Hannah blushed because this is the first time anyone said anything nice about her after years of disappointment. She giggled and said, "Thanks Alyx. I think you're pretty handsome too." She smiles
Alyx tries to get his hair to cover his cheeks, but epically fails. His face was as red as Hannah's hair. "Th-thanks, Hannah."
The way Alyx said "Hannah" was the most seductive thing she'd ever heard. She could feel her knees start to become weak and her whole body tingled.

~~~Anastasia~~~
"Oh, boy. Such a big school. So many people. I really want Xavier." Anastasia said to herself. She was horrified. She knew she couldn't go to the pool, there was people in it during first period. The only period that it was safe was lunch because the swim coach went to lunch then. She had plans on sneaking away to there during lunch, but she was too scared to disobey. As she thought of what they'd do, her memories of a child came back to her which wanted Xavier even more.

~~~ANASTASIA'S FLASHBACK~~~
When Anastasia was a little girl, she was abused by her parents until little Xavier came along. She would get beaten for not doing something right. Her real father was a drunk, and would rape her every day until she was 8. The same things happened to Xavier, minus the raping. It was Anastasia's job to protect Xavier. Eventually, Their real dad died in a car accident, and then their mother was home more with a new man and he actually cared about them. She eventually became a daddy's girl and when he got cancer and died when she was 14, and Xavier was 12, she lost it. She stopped caring about everything, so when she hit the big schools and started moving around a lot she found out about her powers to control water. This calmed her until her brother turned 15 then he started caring more and more for her because she told him the story because he was finally old enough. Ever since then, Xavier has been there to care for his big sister and comes whenever he hears her screams, or gets a text/call from her.
~~~END FLASHBACK~~~

~~~Xavier~~~
"Oh Geeze. I really hope she doesn't plan on sneaking away later. Her memories would come back to her if anyone found out. She'd either come running for me, considering she knows my whole schedule… or she'll head for the pool during lunch… I'll have to watch for her then…" Xavier mumbled to himself. He remembered all the times that he had gotten beaten also and his even more morbid thoughts made that all disappear.
As he walked down the hallways, he accidently ran into a girl when he was looking down and his feet. The girl dropped all her books.
"I'm so sorry, let me get those for you." Xavier said as he picked up and put the books in the exact order she did and then handed her the books.
"Thanks." She said while receiving them. "How did you know this was the exact order they went in?" She asked as she smiled and put all her weight on one foot and tilted her head with long curly brown hair to the side.
"I'm a good guesser" He said as he looked at her directly in the eye.
"Where are you going now?" She asked.
"Science in room 305" He said.
"That's where I'm going! Wanna walk together?" She asked.
"Sure…" He said.
They started walking to room 305.
"Oh, I'm Emily by the way." She said with a smile.
"Xavier." He replied
"I can't help but notice your eyes, they're like chocolate. I really like them." She said while blushing.
He looked into her eyes. They were a mossy shade of green. Something about them allured him.
"Thanks. I really like yours too." He was so good at saying things like this that complimenting people didn't affect his blushing.
~~~May and Demetri~~~
While May and Demetri were in homeroom, all they did was talk about each other. Needless to say, there was a lot of blushing and giggles coming from the back corner of the room where they were sitting. The café wasn't that far from their homeroom so it didn't take long to get there and they were the first one's there.
"Talking to you is just so, natural." Demetri said while blushing once they reached the cafeteria.
"Ditto" May said with a big smile and lots of blushes.
"Hey, do you um.. Want to umm..." Demetri stuttered as he looked down.
"Do I wanna what?" May said while trying to look at his face.
"Do you wanna come hang out with my band after school today at like, 5-ish?" Demetri asked.
"I'd love to." May said with a smile.
"You would?" Demetri asked just to make sure.
"Of course"
"Wow. That was easier than I thought." Demetri muttered to himself.
May giggled. For study hall they got to choose where they sat, so Demetri and May sat next to each other in the very back corner farthest away from any teachers watching them.
"I think this is going to be the best school year I've ever had." May said to herself hoping Demetri wouldn't hear, but he did anyway.
"Why do you say that, May?" Demetri asked.
She blushed redder than her red streaks. "Because… I'm spending it with you…"