Status: First story! Hope you enjoy :)

Sanctuary

"The Quiet of Compazine"

The next two weeks of her life might as well have not been her own. They flew by in clips, like she was watching a montage of herself doing things. She felt nothing, heard nothing, thought nothing. She just…was.

***

"Your final will consist of fifty multiple choice questions. Three short-answer essays. One long essay. All will be taken in class during the exam period."

***

"Parker and I are going out tonight. It's our first official date. Would you mind helping me get ready? I could use some quality roomie time."

***

"No, Mom still hasn't come home. Dad's come out, but only to use the bathroom and tell me what to buy from the store."

***

"So there's this huge rager this weekend, you know, because finals are coming up soon. You in?"

***

"Yeah, I haven't seen Shae in ages, either. He's been skating a lot lately, so he's probably okay."

***

"Girl, what do you want for your birthday?! Don't tell me you aren't going to throw a party!"

***

"It's been a great year, guys, but we still have a few weeks left. Please stop trashing the fourth-floor bathrooms. It's not cool, and Jamie and I really don't want to clean that up all the time."

***

"Being pregnant is weird. It's like, a whole new level of responsibility, only this time it's for another person that's growing in me. It's surreal."

***

"Are you okay? You've been really quiet lately."

***

"So Kylie and I were out the other night, and she does this really cute thing where she wrinkles her nose at the thought of being drunk."

***

"Alex is so fucking hot. Like, if we ran into him at a party, I couldn't promise I'd be classy."

***

"How weird is it that this year is almost over? It's blowing my mind right now."

***

"Alright, guys. Clearly studying together isn't going to work. How about we just meet up for dinner later?"

***

"So where are Shane and Shae? Haven't seen you around with them lately."

***

"Maybe you should go to the health center. You've been looking super tired for a while."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 49!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment, recommend, and subscribe!

Song: 'Caves' by Jack's Mannequin