Status: finished, i would love feedback.

Charming

The Hunt

The Doctor scratched his head and began to speak, “No, I don’t think we'll be leaving yet.” He started to remember the fairy tale, and he was 98% sure this huntsman wouldn’t kill her. Hopefully.

He looked at Snows big, scared round eyes and wished he could take her away in his magical box and run far, far away. The Doctor knew he couldn't, his TARDIS was very far away, in a different land. The only land he knew, until now.

“Are you crazy, Doctor?” Snow screeched.

The Doctor smiled, “Absolutely. But! That’s not the point. Snow, look at me.”

Snow looked up gently. “Yes?”

“I won’t let anything happen to you. Now, believe me, I’ve done my fair share of running from things but right now is not the time to run. I know we just met, but I was sent here for a reason, I think I’m supposed to help you.”

Snow trusted him. She had no idea why, but realized that didn’t matter. Her mother always told her to trust her heart, and that’s what she was about to do. So, she jumped off her frightened Mila and grabbed The Doctors hand. “Or maybe I’m supposed to help you,” She said cooly.

“That’s not usually how these things work,” The Doctor smiled and spun around with his hand in the air. “So! Are you going-” He spun back around and saw The Huntsman with a blade against Snows throat.

“Doctor!” Snow whispered. She was scared, very scared. She knew she was going to die.

The Doctor looked cool, collected. Snow wish she could put on a mask like he could. Already tears were rolling down her face. “Please,” she gasped.

“Huntsman! Listen to me. There is no need for you to kill this young girl. In fact, she’s a Princess! She is meant to be your Queen, yet you take orders from her evil stepmother. What is it with stepmothers, eh? I think Cinderella had a little problem with one as well..” He trailed off.

If Snow White didn’t have a knife against her throat she would've thought it was a little weird that The Doctor knew Cinderella. But she did have a knife against her throat, and she decided to keep her mouth shut.

“The Queen has offered me as many diamonds as I can carry.” The Huntsman boasted. “Can you give me that, or more?”

“No, of course not! Are you daft? What good will all those diamonds be once everyone knows you killed their beloved princess? You’ll be adored just as much as The Queen is. And I don't know about you, but I loathe that woman! Just look into her eyes, and you'll know she’s innocent. Please, please listen! She doesn’t deserve to be slaughtered like an animal!” The Doctor was yelling, now. He was scared that he remembered the fairy tale wrong. He couldn’t bear to see Snow die and know it was his fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
hopefully i'll post 2 more chapters before friday, lol. i don't have a banner yet because i have to go. just thought i would update so yall know i'm not abandoning this story. xo lemme know if you like or dislike it.