Status: finished, i would love feedback.

Charming

The cottage

The blade hit the ground and The Doctor sighed from relief. He knew that that encounter was way too close and he needed to be extra careful from now on.

Snow found herself in The Doctor's arms, hugging him and thanking him. Realizing The Huntsman was still behind them, Snow blushed and backed away from The Doctor. “Well, thanks.. I guess. For almost killing me but not killing me. I really appreciate it.” She curtsied.

The Huntsman grunted, “Whatever, now I have to go get a different heart for The Queen. You should go, now. Both of you. Before I change my mind,” He glared at both of them.

“Righty-o! You heard the man Snow, off we go!” And with that the trio separated. Snow and Doctor off to have adventures. The Huntsman off to...well, hunt and kill things of course.

Sweat covered Snows face, “Doctor,” she whined. “We’ve been walking for hours, do you have any sort of plan right now?”

“No no silly princess, there’s never a plan. I just kind of..skip along and see what happens.” He stopped and straightened his bow tie.

Snow stopped as well. “You are definitely crazy, but so am I for following you.” She pulled a twig out of her hair, “Let’s rest, please. I’m exhausted.”

“Fine fine! Humans, always getting tired so easily.” He grunted and sat on a rock. “Oof, never sit on a rock. I miss my TARDIS. I wish there were comfy chairs in this forest.”

Snow just stared at him. She trusted this man, but had no idea what he was even babbling about. “Your what?”

“Nothing, never mind that. I can save that for later.”

“You’re full of secrets, aren’t you, charming?”

He grinned, “Oh, you have no idea Snow White.” And with that he pulled out his strange metal device, again. Buzz. Buzz. Glow. “Here, there’s a stream just north of here. Let’s stop for a quick drink and continue on!”

“And what was that?” She said, eyeballing his device.

“Oh, my screwdriver. It’s sonic! Isn’t it cool?”

Snow shook her head, “What on earth would a Doctor need a screwdriver for?”

“Lots of things, obviously.”

Snow didn’t bother to reply. She knew by now he would just confuse her even more, or say more strange alien words. She marched on with him, anxious to find the stream. She was distracted this morning and had forgotten to fill up her canteen. She pulled back a few branches, only to reveal a beautiful meadow and a cottage. “Oh, Doctor look!”

The Doctor jumped ahead, “I bet I know who lives here! Come on Snow!”

“Doctor, wait!” Snow picked up her dress and ran after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
my next chapter will be the last. hope you enjoyed my story.