Status: Constantly updating, not finished just yet.

Velvet Black

Sae had never been normal. Since the accident on Nightfall Island off of the mainland of his quite coastal town in Japan people have never seemed to like him. Strange things happened around him, even before his parent's mysterious death. His brother chose to ignore it, his best friend overlooked it, and his grandmother turned a blind eye. The thing is, sometimes all the evil you try to pay no mind to grabs you by the ankles and drags you under.

A sealed power is unlocked and the world beneath all the mysticism of the hidden forests. However, some doors do not lead where they should. Sae falls straight into the world of the Third Ring of Hell, a place of dark desires and wicked intent; a place where hope goes to die.

Even so, Sae is far from forgotten. An accident at the brothel, referred to as Houses, reveals his true intention. He's not just another human thrown at the fates of the other side, but a chosen Lover of one of the great Pillars who hold the Underworld up and keep order.

Soon Sae is being tossed around from place to place until he arrives at the grand Mizell House, a palace to the one and the only Sago Masaguri, Third Pillar to Hell. Memories bleed through the blind eyes of humanity and soon Sae's consciousness shifts to whole new levels. Unfortunately, one truth of his being there is one neither wishes to face.

The curse of jealousy and love, debt and discourse shifts its hand on the next innocent victim of Lady Hakashi's hatred, one of the goddess legend to have created humanity. Sae, however, loves another.

Time ticks away as the world he once new fades by in blinks, lovers aging, family dying, and his existence burning away like ash in the breeze. He can either stop the curse or succumb to it, trusting in the only person who seems to know anything of his parents past or his future: Sago Masaguri.

Love has strange ways of working, especially when the fate of your life is in the balance.