Status: Still working on it

Do I Hear Wedding Bells?!

The wedding day

Today was my day, I had on my veil on and my white dress it was so not me.... but I had picked it out for Tyler, I knew he would like it. my father knocked on the door, you look stunning! you ready? he asked. Im going to miss you sweety, its hard for me to let you go! he said. My father intertwined our arms as he walked me down the aisle. there stood Tyler in his breathtaking tuxedo smiling down at me. I could sense something was wrong. this was being rushed! Daddy...., I said. Yes, darling? he said. whats going on? is something wrong? I said. Don't worry about it now. He said. I was so happy, but yet feeling like whatever was lurking in the dark corners was about to come out. when i reached the alter everything went by quickly, all of a sudden I heard Willow Phoenix do you take Tyler Jonas to be your wedded husband? As confident as I could manage I said "I Do". Tyler Jonas do you take Willow Phoenix to be your lovely wedded wife? "I Do" he said. The minister said I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss your bride. He leaned down and kissed me, the kind of kiss that would take your breath away. We walked to the entryway and to our white limo. Rice was thrown at us as we jumped into our limo. We where then taken to the airport and we boarded on the next flight to Paris, France.
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell me how you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!