Status: Enjoy!

Twins Of Fate

Happiness or Sorrow?

As I walk down a dirt path, after having travelled through the mystic forest, I come upon a set of doors. They are archaic looking, as if from another time period completely. My eyes wander and I take in two twin brothers. They are both dressed in dark blue plaid.

Simultaneously, they utter the words, “One of these doors will lead you to happiness, the other sorrow. You don’t know where each door will lead you.”

“You may ask one question, to only one of us.”

I point to the one on the left. “What is your true name?”

The brother frowns, “That’s not fair.”

“Yes it is. You said I could ask a question. That’s my question.”

He scowls and I smirk. We both know names hold power. Either he can give me his name or I get another question.

“Kendall,” he grunts.

I nod and I pull out a wand I had been hiding.

Kendall’s mouth drops open. “You’re a witch?”

I smirk, “Duh. Why would I ask for your name?”

Kendall gapes and his twin looks flabbergasted.

I twirl my wand in the air and magic dust falls forth. “Kendall, you are one of the twins of fate and you shall obey my every command.”

Blue dust blows in Kendall’s face and he shakes his head, wiping at his eyes. When he is done, his eyes have gone glassy.

“Your wish is my command.”

I smile and reply, “Kendall, be a dear and escort me to the door that will lead to happiness.”

He acts like a zombie, shuffling forth slowly, before finally pointing to the door.

I nod and say, “Thank you.”

I curtsey and leave the dumbfounded brothers standing at the thresholds of the doors. You never mess with a witch and you never give her your name. That is rule number one when dealing with my kind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this and that I didn't do this wrong. I would hate that! Well enjoy!