Status: I'm trying...

My Personalities and I

Chapter 1

"Come on! Hurry up Eliza! We have to get there early!" Squealed a fiery red head with light hazel eyes as she burst into my bedroom of my apartment. I'm still not sure how or she got a key to my place and i don't think i honestly want to know.

"Calm down Ems, i'm ready to go whenever you are." I stated calmly as i got off my comfy bed and started to mentally prepare myself for the torture to come.

Ever since my best friend Emily found out there was a new club in town she has been begging me to go with her and i finally caved in after two weeks of constant whining, promising to go if she would just stop.

She looked at my outfit in disgust, "You're wearing that?" She asked, her voice thick with disbelief.

"Umm yeah, whats wrong with my outfit?" I asked unsurely, looking down at my faded and torn denim skinny jeans and black Black Veil Brides crop top that showed off my flat stomach including the little black star dangling from my belly button piercing that most people where shocked to see.

I remember when i first got it, freaking out because i really didn't want to but it was another thing Emily had pressured me into. I remember crying and begging her to not make me do this but she just laughed at me, saying i needed to grow a pair.

Alot of people don't understand the relationship Emily and I have. They say she is a bad influence on me but she is the only one who knows about my little 'problem' and doesn't judge me. She knows how to control me when i get out of hand though it's not really me.

She might seem all fun and games to everyone else but to me she is like the mom that didn't abandoned me, the sister that didn't betray me, the father that didn't hate me, and the pride that didn't disown me.

My thoughts where interrupted by her shrill voice as she shrieked at me, "You've got to be kidding! What's wrong with that outfit!? Oh My God Eliza! We need to give you a complete makeover before we go, good thing i came over early now go into the bathroom and strip off those horrid clothes!" Emily demanded.

I smiled slightly and rolled my eyes, "Yes Ma'am!" I exclaimed playfully, making my way over to my small bathroom and closing the door. I stripped off my shirt and shimmied out of my skin tight skinny jeans, shivering as the cold hit me.

Emily burst into the bathroom and flung some type of fabric at me before snatching my clothes off the counter and quickly leaving.

I watched her, perplexed as to what she was doing before just shrugging my shoulders. That girl did a lot of strange things so why start questioning her weird ways now.

I picked up the piece of fabric and held it infront of my face, scrunching my nose slightly as i noticed it was either a very short dress and slightly long shirt. When i looked around and saw no pants to go along with it i figured the nude pink colored item in question was a dress.

"Do you really want me to wear this? It's so short..." I whined softly, pouting as i heard Emily shouting back at me, "Yes! Just put it on so i can do your make up and hair!"

I sighed and pulled the tight fitting dress over my head, afraid that if i tried to step into it and pull it over my butt it would rip. once i managed to pull it on and adjust it i turned to look into the mirror, tugging at the bottom to try and make it reach further down but it was determined to stay at my mid thighs.

The dress was actually very pretty, it had a t-shirt like top in a nice nude pink color. Thick stripes of black lace giving a ladder effect and showing off the pale skin of my chest and stomach. The tiny belly button ring i had in was getting tugged by the lace but i just ignored it, knowing if i said anything Emily would make me take it out. Trust me, them damn things are a pain in the ass to get back in once you take them off for a certain period of time.

I opened the door to see Emily grinning at me, "You look hot! Now move aside!" She rushed into the bathroom, totting a bag of makeup and a curling iron with her. She backed me up against the wall with a mischievous look in her face.

I frowned and closed my eyes, letting her get to work. After what felt like hours she told me to open my eyes. I looked into the mirror and shyly smiled, a slight blush on my cheeks. "Pretty..." I mumbled softly, studying the black eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara that made my baby blue eyes pop. My lips had a light gloss to it with a pale pink that matched the dress.

I glanced at her in the mirror to see that she had already started on my hair, using the curling iron to give it soft curls and waves. After finished with that she threw it up into a messy bun, leaving my bangs and a couple of pieces of the chocolate brown to frame my heart shaped face. If i must say so, in my opinion i looked kinda sexy... Which is awkward... I don't like thinking of myself as sexy...

"Alright girly, put these on and you're done." Emily spun me around to face her and handed me some black six inch pumps with silver deadly looking spikes along the heel of them and a couple of long silver and black necklaces.

I stumble over my own feet, making my way back into my bedroom to grab my phone and some money, choosing to shove it un my bra instead of using a purse or clutch, knowing me i'd just lose it anyways.

I turned back around to see Emily doing the same with her phone and a couple of hundred dollar bills that i had no idea how she had gotten. I took this time to study her outfit. She was wearing a light silver dress with a thick tiger stripes of silver lace on each side. The dress was short and showed off her long lightly tanned Her fiery hair was down in loose curls around her oval face. Her makeup was simple, the silver eyeliner that she layered over her smokey black eyeshadow made her light hazel eyes pop and her soft freckles that she hated were less noticeable. She had put on a light layer of clear lipgloss to make sure her eyes where the main feature on her face. The small strappy silver peep toe heels she was wearing almost made me giggle when i saw the black hearts painted on her toe nails.

"You ready to go?" Emily grinned excitedly at me and i nodded, giving her a small smile back, "As ready as i'll ever be."

Emily laughed and tugged me out of my bedroom, down the narrow hallway and out of my small apartment. I said a silent prayer as i was pulled from my safe heaven. I don't think god got it though, because what happened next was a huge unpleasant surprise to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? I just came up with the idea for this story and i want to know if y'all think i should continue?