Status: I'm trying...

My Personalities and I

Chapter 4

"Ugh, shit." I mumbled as i turned a corner onto an unfamiliar street, "Where the hell am i!?" I whisper yelled, not wanting my pursuers to know i had no idea where i was. I could hear there feet pounding on the pavement as they ran after me. I could tell they where gaining on me by the sounds of them yelling and their heavy foot falls getting louder. They where calling me liz for some reason. Is this some new nickname? My names Liza, why would they call me liz? God i'm so confused...

I kicked up my speed, letting the adrenaline force out my inner liger. I could feel the pain in my leg as i had already twisted my ankle multiple times in these terrible heels that i was wearing for some dumb freakin reason. I didn't have time to kick them off so i did my best to keep balance as i ran like my life depended on it, and right now, i think it does.

Suddenly my heart dropped as i turned a corner and came to a dead end. "Oh no no no no no! Fuck!" I screamed and punch the wall, wincing as my fist went through the brick, cutting the top of my hand with the sharp pieces, a harsh cracking sound came from my knuckles that had me biting my lip to keep in another scream from the pain that flared through me.

I turned as i heard heavy breathing and panting a few feet away. The freaks from earlier, or should i say kidnappers? "What the hell do you want!?" I spat out as i clutched my injured hand to my chest, shivering when a cold gust of air washed through the alley way. Why did i turn into an alley way? This is where all the girls in the horror movies die! I mean seriously Liza! What where you thinking!? I mentally screamed at myself.

I anomalistically hissed as one particularly handsome one stepped forward, woah now! Not handsome, ugly mean kidnapper! I corrected myself. The stranger held his hands out as to show he wasn't going to harm me. I backed up until i hit the wall, feeling like the trapped animal that i am. "What do you want?" I growled out.

"I'm your friend Liz, remember? I just want to help." The strangers beautiful green eyes pleaded with me. I shook my head, "I don't know you, stay away!" My voice cracked slightly like it does when i lie but i wasn't lying, i mean i don't think i've ever met these guys before, i'm sure i'd remember it if i did...

I must've zoned out because the next thing i know is i have two strong arms wrapped around me and i was being lifted onto his shoulder. I cried out in pain as i felt my belly button piercing get caught on his jacket and tore at my skin with each step he took.

One of the guys looked at me questioningly as pained tears filled my eyes. I could feel a blood droplet dripping down the front of my dress as i tightly clung to his jacket and tried to lift my stomach from where the piercing was caught on the leather torture device. I couldn't help but whimper when it tore more at the skin.

"What are you doing?" My captor asked, turning his concerned eyes to me. "Are you okay?" He strangely sniffed the air and he stiffened, "Are you bleeding?" He asked, stopping in his tracks. I said a silent prayer of thanks. "It hurts." I whimper out, not sure if i was talking about the piercing or my hand. I think i broke my knuckle, i had blood pouring out from the gashes on my hand. I gave a small nod and tightly shut my eyes as i ground my teeth together, trying to block out the pain.

He quickly took me off his shoulder and i screamed out loud when the piercing ripped out completely and i felt it get caught in the fabric of my dress. I fell to my knees, resting my head on the cold hard concrete and let a couple of silent tears trickle down my face as i held onto the tender area.

I felt a hand rubbing my back as two more cupped my face and tried to tilt it upwards though i refused to let my captors have the satisfaction of seeing me cry. "Liz, you have to trust us, let me see it please." The one that had hung me over his shoulder begged. I yanked my face out of his hand and pushed myself to a standing position. Glaring at all of them. My bleeding hand was clamped against my poor bleeding belly button, my other hand held in a tight fist at my side as i started to slightly shake.

"Sick basterds!" I growled out before red clouded my vision and i launched myself at the nearest one, tackling down a guy with brown eyes and black hair. He fell to the ground in surprise, letting out a groan as he hit his head against the pavement. I started swinging my fist at his face, oblivious to the pain shooting through my left hand as the knuckles screamed in protests. I felt a couple of pairs of hands pulling me off of him and i fought hard, earning a satisfying groan from someone as i bashed the back of my head into their nose. I kicked and screamed until a white fabric with a sickly sweet smell coming from it was clamped over my face. I automatically inhaled in surprise and not even thirty seconds later the world was going black as it spun. The pain in my ankle, knuckles, and stomach where slowly numbed until i was enveloped nothingness, complete darkness surrounding my now limp body.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? I wasn't exactly sure how to describe some of the fighting scene or whatever so if you have any pointers i'd be happy to hear them!