Status: This is nothing really. Don't get too attached. I'm not even sure what it will be.

La La Lie

Hooligan

Ever since last summer, my friends and I developed an unhealthy obsession towards the combo of chili cheese fries and chocolate milkshakes. Being teenage guys, we didn’t care how horrible it made us feel afterwards, the experience was worth it. We always went to the same diner, with the little quaint businesses around it, and sat at the same table, which gave us a view through the large window of the town dance studio that ran during the day. Yes, it was quite the spot indeed, especially when the all-girl classes met.

The view was sufficient enough for me, but one of my friends evidently thought otherwise. I should’ve known the minute Max looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eye, I was in for it. I was too quiet to oppose to his idea, which landed me sitting in the bushes planted under that damned dance studio window. Sure, it was a much better view and leotards were probably my new favorite piece of clothing, it was just–

“Her leg went up so high, dude…” Jay elbowed me.

I looked over to the said girl with the flexibility and put on a sloppy grin. I knew I was friends with Max for a reason.

I swept my eyes from through the window and right onto a grumpy lady that looked to be taking her aggression out on the sidewalk with a broom. When did sweeping sidewalk become a thing? Much like a gremlin, I thought as she continued to assault the sidewalk with the broom. What kept me so entranced by her conniption, I had no clue. I hadn’t realized I’d been watching her until she looked up and zeroed in on my head from behind the bushes and eventually on the rest of the teenage guys surrounding me.

Around this time was when all hell broke loose. Dirt was being kicked up around me as everyone around me scurried to their feet in pursuit of escaping the recently unsheathed talons of the screeching she-devil speed walking towards us. Unsurprisingly, I was the last one to get to my feet due to my lanky ass legs. As I start to hightail it from the bushes, a root decides to interrupt my footing and I’m flat on my face within seconds, half of my body in the bushes and the other half sprawled on the curb. I hope a car doesn’t come and crush my skull to the concrete…

The lady is leaning over me and on second thought, where is that damned car!

I screeched as I felt a sharp pain on my left ear lobe. In a steady rhythm, my ear was being jerked upward as I struggled to stand. I squealed this time. After another few large jerks, I hit a glass door and without missing a beat, was roughly pushed past it. It kind of got uncomfortable standing in the dance studio that I had been on the outside looking into not even 2 minutes prior, not to mention that my friends and I have been creeping on for the past 6 months.

“You sit down, boy!” The devil herself roared in an indecipherable foreign accent. All you need to know is that it made her ten times more intimidating.

Without thinking, I leapt to the glass door. I screeched for the second time that day as I was fiercely jerked to a wooden bench in the corner of the room where I had no choice but to plop down on. She stormed to a desk across the room, keeping a sharp eye on me in the process. When she began to rustle through papers on the desktop, I ran shaking fingers through my greasy hair in apprehension. I watched as she ferociously stomped out of my sight, but not before giving me a look that had me rooting my butt into the spot on that bench. I breathed a sigh of relief when I lost sight of her fuming frame.

Might as well have some free candy, I thought as I spotted a bowl of miscellaneous candies. I grabbed a handful and popped one that had a lime green wrapper into my mouth. I immediately spit it out and showed my disgust by gagging a little. Who the hell tried to pass this off as candy? I proceeded to try a candy with a wrapper that resembled a strawberry.

There was bustling from the back of the studio and I panicked. I clumsily crammed the handful of candy in the pot of a fake plant. When I sat upright after basically molesting the plant with the handful of my half-eaten candy, I heard sniggering from somewhere close. I ripped my head towards the sound and wasn’t sure how I felt when I did.

There was something about what my eyes landed on, which ended up being a girl, that had me narrowing my eyes. Everything about her was really…white, with the exception of her big dark brown eyes that looked at me as if I had just killed her rabbit. She probably had a rabbit, she was innocent enough. She was white…almost translucent, probably a ghost. Well no, I was being stupid. She was just really bright.
Also, from what I could tell, she was young compared to me. I had just turned 16 and she was no older than 13. Her face was a little too babyish for my liking. Doe eyes, button nose, the whole nine yards. Sure, it was pleasant to look at, but that was it. Yeah, that was it, I assured myself.

Who was her mother? To be frank, her white blonde hair was cut—or more like chopped—in an ugly way. She had one of those middle parts going on and the ends of her hair were cut at different lengths. It was long in a jagged way, you could say. Like I said before, ugly.

“Your hair cut sucks.” I haughtily blurted. Something about the way she stood had me sneering.

It was her turn to narrow her eyes. “I’m guessing you’re the hooligan my mother wanted to spit on.”

I gathered she was the daughter of that monster as soon as she started speaking. Besides the fact she pretty much told me she was, the accent she carried throughout her sentence was identical to the one the grouch spoke with. How gross.

“If by hooligan you mean a ridiculously handsome hooligan, then that’d be me.” She scoffed.

“You’re ugl—”

“—said the ugly one!” I cut quickly.

We both must’ve thought this called for an intense stare down, which we instantly fell into. God, she was definitely related to that grouch, no doubt. And her eyes were fucking huge!

Commotion came from the back of the building and she broke our eye contact, swiftly leaving the room. I was okay without the tense vibe in the room but not so much with the dejected feeling I got now that I wasn’t able to look at her. Watching as her mom stormed towards me with that damned broom didn’t help, either.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha-ha, it's terrible. What am I doing?

White girl

Their immature comebacks and childish antics are there for a reason. She's basically still a child and he's a pubescent boy that doesn't know when he likes a girl, hence why he calls her ugly. It won't be like this for long. Of course, he'll always be immature because he's a guy, but she'll grow up as the story goes along.