Status: On hiatus!

Inside the Fire

Set during year five.....


Anya appeared in a ball of flame in the Great Hall, not knowing what to make of her they seclude her in the dungeons until they can fully understand what she is. Anya has no memory, just her name and the knowledge that she's capable of magic.

Draco though knows her appearance has something to do with Voldemort, desperate to overcome his death eater up bringing he sets out to make sure Anya doesn't become a pawn in the Dark Lord's scheme or kill her otherwise.

Harry Potter is just happy the attention is on someone else for once, despite Ron and Hermione's hesitance, Harry grows curious of the girl and starts visiting the dungeons.

Eventually, after concluding that she's harmless just the victim of some terrible circumstances, they allow her to start school at Hogwarts under the watchfull eye of the staff and the ministry.

Little do they know that Anya will have a major role to play in the upcoming war, it will be her decision whether or not it will be on the side of good or the side of evil.

(Draco/OC)
(Canon until book 5, chapter 11, if you're confused crack it open or use the harry potter wiki here's the url: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Order_of_the_Phoenix)
(Set from book 5 until the end of the series)
(Side pairings will be announced)
  1. Prologue
    Ignis
  2. Chapter 1
    Bivius