Status: if you like it, comment/message me to put up the second chapter! (i'll probably forget if you don't.)

You're all I have, my entirety.

No comfort.

A boy lay on a fairly large bed, quivering. He couldn't tell anyone about this, even if he wanted to. Helpless was a good word to describe him at the moment. In his mind he screamed for his twin brother, Shayley. Shay, help me, please! He tried screaming for really anyone to help, but only a baffled grunt emerged from his duct taped mouth. Any time would be good, bro.

"Shut up, baby." An angry voice hissed, and it belonged to someone he knew, but couldn't exactly point out who. He was too traumatized to think any more about it. A feeling of two fingers slipping into his entrance and stretching it out was very unpleasant, and caused him to let out a grunt and a cry of pain.

"Shh, why don't you be a good little boy and keep quiet, alright?" The man hissed again, trying to keep calm instead of knocking him out cold. He trailed kisses from the shaking boy's jaw, all the way to his dick. He bit it and added another finger, while a moan slipped out of him.

"Baby," He cooed, "When I take the tape off your mouth, you're going to tell me your name, yeah?" The boy shook his head, unsure if he should scream for help first. The man peeled off the tape slowly, letting some pain inflict the naked boy.

"What's your name, babe?" He asked again, sounding slightly irritated.

"J-Jax. S-Son. J-J-Jaxson." He trembled, tears choking up in his throat. The captor stuck the piece of tape back over his mouth and grinned.

"Jaxson. A beautiful name for a beautiful boy." He whispered in his ear and bit it seductively. The man lined himself with Jaxson's entrance again and pushed himself in roughly, making Jax groan in pain and bleed all over the satin white sheets. He thrusted quickly, and kept thrusting at the abnormally fast pace, feeling his climax coming. The fair-haired boy felt some warm, sticky liquid fill him up, and made some inhuman guttural noise.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this, yeah? Or else." He sneered before kissing his lips and leaving Jaxson tied up, blood all over the sheets.

All he told his older brother was he was going to hang with his best friends, but instead he was kidnapped. They're probably either worried sick about him or thought he ditched them. He heard Shay's tone when his phone went off, but couldn't get it because he was still tied to the bed. Fuck, he thought before passing out.

***

Shayley was really worried about his younger twin brother. Pick up, pick up, pick up. Where was that boy? He said he was hanging with Max and Oliver, but Max called me saying he wouldn't answer his texts or pick up his phone, and that he was worried. I tried calling and texting him, but still no response.

The slightly lanky boy walked the streets, looking up and down for his companion. He went into a coffee shop to take a short break before continuing his search. The television was blaring out breaking news, and practically everyone was huddled around where it was placed.

'Breaking news: serial rapist caught and arrested, put behind bars for life.' The tv had shown in bold letters. A news reporter was babbling about it. "Brayden O'Callaghan, 23, was arrested for kidnapping and raping several teenage boys, ranging from the ages of fifteen to nineteen. He kidnapped all of his victims then brought them to his home in Oak Ridges. That is all the information the police are releasing for now. Stay tuned to find out more as this story unfolds."

A thought came to Shayley. Was it Brayden? He always seemed a bit out of it. They had met a few years ago and became friends. It never hurt to check his house for Jax, but it was on the other side of town. He would need to get his car, which was at home.

Driving to Brayden's house in his car, he wondered if Jax woukd even be there. He stepped onto the porch, and checked if the door was locked. It wasn't, so he slipped inside and closed the door behind him. The smartest idea would be to check the second floor first, and the first door closest to the stairs.

He opened the first door a bit, just enough so he could see if anyone was there. And as he saw someone on the bed in the dark room, his heart stopped. Passed out, tied to the bed, naked, cut, mouth duct taped, and bleeding over the fine linen.

His own brother, his own blood.

Jaxson.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've written another 2-3 chapters for this, but I'm only posting one just to test out the waters.

Another way to bug me about adding the next few chapters to this is here.