Sequel: If Not For You
Status: Being cleaned up--currently on chapter 2

Secrets And Lies

Homophobic Cousins Are The Worst!

Ryan's POV

God damn, I can't believe that Brendon just fucking did that. Did what, you ask? He just shoved Jon and Spencer into a kiss.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm semi-glad Bren did push them together, but now when I'm bored, I have no source of entertainment whatsoever. How selfish of me, right?

Ah well, I think it's funny.

Spencer's POV

Ohhhhhh god. I'm kissing THE Jon Walker. My head is spinning. Yeah, I've had a crush on him for a fucking long time. And now I don't feel Brendon's hand on the back of my head, and I feel Jon's hands coming up to caress my face. I copy him, and I feel his tounge on my bottom lip, but I want to take this kinda slow. If we're something at all. God, this feels soooo fucking good...

Brendon's POV

Haha, I am SUPER MATCH-MAKER!!!! I kick fucking Cupid's ass any day of the mutherfucking week!!!! Because I single-handedly(without any fucking arrows or magic or whatever the fuck he uses)probably got both Jon and Spencer together, when they've been crushing on eachother for-fucking-EVER. I watch proudly as they continue to kiss each other, a smile on my face. They're really cute together.

Ryan jumps on my back. "Hey, that looks like fun," he says, nodding his head at Jon and Spencer. "You wanna try, sexy?"

"For your information, Ryan, I am not sexy, you are. I, however, am undeniably hot," I smirk at my remark. "But, yeah, I'd love to make out with you."

Ryan jumps off my back, and I spin around to meet him. He attacks my lips almost instantly, his tounge in my mouth, and I walk backwards until we're on the couch, him straddling me. I knot my fingers in his hair, trying to pull him closer to me, and he does the same(except he knots his fingers in my hair, not his own. Because that would just be weird). I can feel myself start to grow hard from the make-out session, and I can also feel the same reaction coming from him. I pull back, because I don't really feel up for any kinda sex right now. Ryan looks me in the eyes, and he knows what I'm thinking. He smiles at me, and says, "You know, we should come up with a celebrity nickname for us and Jon and Spencer."

"Why?" I ask, and as I try to think about things other than a very sexy Ryan(it's not working, but this'll take my mind off of him).

"Because it'll be fun. And because every celebrity couple has a nickname," Ryan's smile is really contagious, and I smile back. "Okay," he continues, "so you know our fans have already decided to call us Rydon, I think we should combine our last names."

"Hmmm..." I began thinking. "Urie and Ross.......Rossie? No, that sounds stupid...Uross? No, that's even stupider than Rossie...."

"How about Urossie?" Ryan offers God, he's so fucking smart!!!

"Yeah! That sounds awesome!! Rydon Urossie....wow that has an awesome ring to it. Okay, now Jon and Spencer..."

"Huh, this one might be tough......Spon? No, that sounds like something fish do.....ugh" Ryan shudders, and I laugh.

"Wow, this is kinda tough," I said after two minutes of thinking with no answers. "Wait, how about-

"Joncer!" We say together, entirely by accident.

Jon and Spencer(excuse me, Joncer)look up from their make out session when they hear that. "What the fuck have you two been doing?" Jon asks, looking kinda confused.

I pipe up, "Making celebrity nicknames for us and you two. We are Rydon Urossie, and you are Joncer....um....Walker and Smith," I say the last three words under my breath. "What's a combination of Walker and Smith?" I ask Ryan quietly.

"I don't think you can combine them without it sounding stupid," Ryan wispers back.

"You guys are just Joncer, then," I proclaimed.

I hear someone ringing the doorbell, and I jump up to answer it. It can't be anybody important, because all the important people are here. I look through the peephole to see who the heck it is, and it's just our luck. Spencer's homophobic cousin, Ashley. Just fucking great, I think to myself.