Sequel: If Not For You
Status: Being cleaned up--currently on chapter 2

Secrets And Lies

"Look! It's Jim Stalker!"

Jon's POV

Spencer and I have been at Starbucks for the last half an hour. I don't think it'd take that long for Rydon to get dirty (trying to catch me Rydon Dirty!!! Haha funny right?), but Spenc and I weren't taking any chances. That would be just lovely, my boyfriend and I trying to get some sleep with moaning and names screaming and...shit bad images BAD IMAGES!!!! Crap I hate this...

Spencer looks at me with a small smile on his face. "Jon, what are you thinking about?" Did I ever tell you how much I love his smile?

"Well, I'm trying to rid my mind of the dirty images of Rydon..." I trail off, thinking about how perverted that sentence sounded.

"You know, I can take care of that for you," Spencer leans over the table and kisses me passionately. Shyeah, it worked. He's a good kisser, and it's all I can think about right now. It was late at night, and the only people in here didn't have a fucking clue who we were, so we were okay...or, at least, that's what I thought.

"OH MY GOD IT'S SPENCER SMITH AND...." a girl shouts at the top of her lungs, then gets quiet. "What's the bass player's name again? I think it's, like, Joe Talker or something..."

"No, no, you've got it all wrong," another female voice says. "It's Jacob Williker."

"Shut up, you idiots, it's Jim Stalker!" a third girl cries. Okay, that was FUNNY! But, Spencer didn't seem to think so.

"You're all wrong," my loving boyfriend growls. "It's Jon Walker, and neither him nor I feel like talking to any of you. We need to be getting home, our families will be worrying about us." And without another word, Spencer grabbed my wrist and led me outside, leaving the shocked preteen girls behind.

As soon as we leave the building, I burst out laughing. "Jim Stalker??? What the fucking hell???" Spenc barely cracks a smile. "Oh, come on, Spencer, you have to admit, that was pretty funny!"

He finally gives out a bit of a chuckle. "Okay, yeah, it was kinda funny. It just pisses me off that those stupid girls can remember Ryan and Brendon so well, and they remember me and you only half the time!!! Ughhhhh...." Spencer rubs his temples with his first two fingers. I wrap my arms loosely around him so we can continue walking home. I hate it when my poor baby's like this. I know, we've only been together for what, a day? and I call him my baby. Well, you wanna know what? That's just who I fucking am. So nyeah.

"We should probably go back, though, I'm sure that Ryan and Brendon are done doing whatever it is they were doing, and are dead asleep right now. You know, I remember my mom telling me not to fuck before concerts ’cause it wears you out," I blurt before I realize what I'm saying. I slap my hand over my mouth, and I can feel my face turning red.

But Spencer just smiles and takes my hand from around his waist to lock it with his, so we're holding hands. Awwww, how cute!!!! I just love him to death.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, I had fun coming up with names for Jon to be called.....XD