Sequel: If Not For You
Status: Being cleaned up--currently on chapter 2

Secrets And Lies

Oh, SHIT.

Brendon's POV

God, I'm feeling so much happier, and it's all because ofthe most perfect guy ever Ryan. He's been making me laugh so hard for the last ten minutes, and I've come to a realization point.

Now, I get these realization points all the time. It's when I realize something I've been denying, or that's been in plain sight and I've been missing it. And it has to be a life changing event. And the realization point I just hit had two parts.

The first part-which I should have seen coming-is that I am gay. Now, I just broke up with my girlfriend, and I'm saying I'm gay. Well, she was more like a friend to me than anything else, a very beautiful friend, but not someone I'd want to see in bed. In fact, I can't ever remember wanting to see a girl in bed. Only guys. But I just brushed this aside, not really paying attention to it. So, that was the first part of my realization point. I'm gay.

The second part, I am totally, irreversibly, heels over head in love with George Ryan Ross III.
Yea, yea, yea, you're gonna be telling me that you knew this all along. But oh-fucking-well. I was in denial of it. So there we go. I'm gay, and I'm in love with my straight best friend. Just my luck, huh?

I smiled as Ryan brushed some tears of laughter out of his eyes. God, he's so cute. Why didn't I realize that I liked him before? The way he smiled, the way he laughed, the way his hair fell over his eyes, the way....oh I could just go on and on, but you're probably bored out of your mind now. So I'll just say that everything about him is amazing. *sigh*

"Brendon...hello? Is anybody home?"

Ryan's POV

Brendon's just been staring at me for the past two minutes (yes I timed it, I'm just a bit weird like that), and I was trying to get him to snap out of it. Sure, I didn't mind the fact that he was staring at me (he looked like he liked what he saw!!! *fangirly scream*), but it was starting to get a bit creepy. So I was waving my hand in front of his face and saying "Brendon...hello? Is anybody home?"

Brendon gave a slight shake to the head and looked down, then back at me. "Sorry, did I zone out on you?"

I laughed. "Yeah, just a bit. You were staring at me," I told him, hoping he'd blush. He was adorable when he blushed.

My wishes were granted. Bren's cheeks turned a cute pink as he looked down again. "Sorry, but I can't help it if you're so sexy and nice to look at, now can I?"

Did he just say that out loud?

Brendon's POV

Did I just say that out loud?

By the look on Ryan's face, I did.

oh, SHIT.

I just win smartest move of the year, don't I?
♠ ♠ ♠
=) Things will start to have more BBCode enhanced stuff next chapter. This is when I stopped posting on Buzznet and moved to Mibba.