Sequel: If Not For You
Status: Being cleaned up--currently on chapter 2

Secrets And Lies

"I like you. A lot."

Brendon's POV

Oh, shit.

Shit shit shit.

I just told(the most amazing guy in the whole entire world)Ryan that I think he's sexy and he's nice to look at. Which is true, but I didn't exactly want to tell him that. *insert disgusted-with-self face expression here*. What do I do now? What do I say? "Ummm...." I barely mannage to mumble out. Oh, yeah, I'm smooth(my voice is dripping with sarcasm, in case you can't tell).

"Brendon? Do you really think that I'm sexy and nice to look at?" Ryan asks me, and his eyes are full of innocence and-is that hope I see in his eyes? No, it can't be. Ah well, I'll tell the truth anyway.

"Yeah, I do, Ry. I have a crush on you-no, wait, I don't have a crush on you. I like you, alot. Like maybe love you. I don't know. But now I'm rambling, and I want to know if you feel the same. I mean, if you don't, then that's okay, I just really want to know, and I really-"

I was cut off because I found I couldn't move my lips anymore. Why? Because something else was covering them. What was covering them, you ask? Ryan's lips, that's what.

Ryan's POV

I'm in fucking heaven.

First, Brendon just told me that he almost loves me. Then he started to get really boring, so I kissed him to shut him up. And boy, did it work! And not to mention that I'm thoughouly enjoying this. *fangirly swoon/sigh thingy*. I regretfully pull away, and I look into his gorgeous chocolate eyes. He's smiling at me, and oh god, I love that smile. He looks so pure(even though we know he's everything but). I can't believe this angel-on-Earth fell for me, me of all people! I'm not one of the best-looking people in the world(though I can't say I'm ugly, because sometimes I look quite hot, if I do say so myself), I act really bitchy sometimes, and I'm just not one of the better people in the world. But, thank GOD that Brendon did fall for me, because he's just amazing.

As I'm running over the perfections of right now in my head, I think a terrible thought. "Brendon...what are we going to tell people?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's so short!!!