Sequel: If Not For You
Status: Being cleaned up--currently on chapter 2

Secrets And Lies

Straight Boys, Where You At?

Brendon's POV

I am so HAPPY!!!! I'm skipping back to our house (you know, the one owned by all of us out of PATD? Yeah, I kinda figured you forgot), and I'm smiling as I hear my lovely boyfriend, Jon, and Spencer laughing at my hyperness. They were all taking for-freaking-EVER to get here. So I'm a helluva lot ahead of them (wow that was terrible grammar, I must be really hyper).

"No more coffee for Brendon...at least, not any full cups of coffee," I hear Ryan giggle. God, his giggle is so cute....whoa I almost crashed into a pole there. Stop daydreaming about Ryan, Brendon, you've got to pay attention to where you're going!! I scolded myself. I stop to pull my iPod out of my pocket, then decided that I was going to listen to Jeffree Star. Ahhhh I LOVE HIM!!!!!! I started dancing around to "Eyelash Curlers and Butcher Knives (What's The Difference?)" and when that song ended, "Straight Boys" came up. I grinned devilishly. I was going to have fun with Jon and Spencer, and maybe get them to confess the feelings Ryan and I know they have for each other.

I skipped all the way into the house, and I plugged my iPod into the stereo (which is cool, ’cause our stereo does that). As Ry and Jon and Spenc walk in, I smile and start dancing to the music.

Straight boys, where you at?
I'm a boyfriend kleptomaniac
Straight boys, where you at


Ryan jumps in just as the next lyric starts, and he sings it with me.

I wanna boy with juicy lips
Who doesn't care I don't have tits
I wanna boy like me but hotter
To eat me out like Jeffrey Dahlmer


Jon starts dancing with us, and does the high pitched voice in the lyrics
Straight boys, where you at?
I wanna hit it from the front to the back
Straight boys, where you at?
I'm a boyfriend kleptomaniac


Jon's POV

Ahhhh I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Straight boys, where you at? Well, I'm right here, and I'm not so straight....in fact, I really like this specific member of my band, because he's got the juicy lips, he's wayyyy hot, he ALWAYS takes the blame when I do something wrong (and he doesn’t say shit about it to me later), he puts Ron Jeremy to shame...and tons more than that, too. But that was all from the song. So, where are the straight boys at? He's right in front of me, laughing at how stupid we are, and now he's dancing, swaying his hips to the beat of the music....I shake my head to snap out of it. No, no, no, he's a straight boy. God, Brendon knows I like him, and he probably played this song, thinking that it's funny, when really it's killing me. But you wanna know what? I'm just going to ignore all of that until I get out of here, or otherwise I'll start to cry. And if there's one thing Jon Walker doesn't do, it's cry. At least, not in front of people.

"Aughh my god....that's it!!!" Brendon shouts.

Spencer's POV (from about 2 minutes ago)

My band mates are so dumb sometimes...Ryan knows that I like Jon way more than a friend, and so does Brendon...he probably played this song just to get a good laugh out of it later (but I know I won't find it funny). Jon is shaking his little ass all over the place, and he's singing all the words.....god he is such a little spaz sometimes, especially after he's had coffee. The chorus kicks in again after Jeffree sings
You wanna know where the straight boys are at?
Look under my bed 'cause I can't keep track
Straight boys, where you at?
I wanna hit it from the front to the back
Straight boys, where you at?
I'm a boyfriend kleptomaniac


All right, that's it. I can't let these guys dance around and sing and be stupid without me. I jump in and start dancing, too. Jon looks at me, and smiles. That smile sends shivers up my spine and butterflies to my stomach. All of the sudden, Brendon just shouts out of nowhere "Aughh my god....that's it!!!" and takes the back of my head and the back of Jon's head and pushes them together, so we're kissing.

Ryan's POV

I seriously can't believe my boyfriend just did that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Straight Boys-Jeffree Star
I reccomend his newer stuff over his older, it's not as great.