Red Snow

Prologue

She was a pretty little blonde with big brown eyes and impossibly fair skin.

Sex toy, that's all you are, the object of their desires. A thing that teenage boys masturbate about. Not a real person, not a real person, not a real person.

She was a film star known around the world for her dramatic portrayals of famous roles - Juliet Capulet, The Lady of Shalott, the Lady of the Lake.

Pathetic little girl, you don't know who you are or where you're going. You're just the pretty pretty princess that they tell you to be.

She was small and slender and lily-white. Her shining ice-blonde hair was long and straight and hit the small of her back.

Ugly inside, pretty outside, fake fake fake little porcelain doll, who do you think you are?

She wanted the world and the world wanted her.

They don't want you, they want your body. Girls hate you and boys look at you as less than human. You're just a slender little body that can be used and abused and fucked and thrown away. Goodbye Bianca, you aren't needed anyway.

She let the fame get to her head. The fame, and all that came with it.

The death threats and the screaming fans and the flash of cameras following her every move. The interviews and photographs that focused on her weight, her skin, her every flaw. The snide comments on social media, the people who stalked her on her way home from the filming sites, the autographs and sex calls and getting flashed as she walked down the street.

It all went to Bianca Snow's head.

And she started going a

tiny


bit


crazy.