Dying to Be Happy

Hope

"NO!" I shouted at Mama. "I won't do it. I won't! I'm not crazy!! I don't need this. I'm fine!" I was beyond pissed.
"You will do this, because I said so. Now get out of the car." I sat in the car, refusing to budge.
"DO IT NOW, or I will take your phone!" she demanded. I was pissed. Livid. I couldn't believe what she was making me do...

I got out of the car. Walked through the door... And there she was. One of the most beautiful people I had ever met. She had the face of an angel and she smelled of vanilla and coffee. Her jet black hair was curly but so well tamed. Her skin was a smooth caramel shade, and her dark chocolate eyes sparkled. Her smile was her best feature... It lit the room up. Okay, the woman was freakin' Barbie. But I didn't wanna like her. I tried so hard not to like this stranger Barbie that has just won a place in my life. [Don't do it Jade. She's going to tell you what everyone else tells you. You have Janyce. You don't need this Barbie doll. No one can be that pretty anyway...] But I couldn't lie to myself... I fell in love with Barbie.

...This Barbie was my new therapist. Hope Faygen: Eating Disorder Specialist.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's true. I had to start therapy for my eating disorder(s). This was when I found out about my diagnosis.