Status: Active. Updates whenever I'm not sleeping or hangin out at Walmart.

Let Go and Let Live

Fade in, start the scene

"Alan, darling. Alan... Alan.... Come on dear wake up. You don't want to be late for your first day of school do you?" Came my mothers soft voice.

I opened my brown eyes and sleepily rolled over so I was able to see my mother better. A loving smile made its way onto his face.

My mother was the poster image for fertiles; with his petite build, large doe eyes, and feathery blond hair. Not to mention how he practically worshipped my father. "Breakfast is ready!" Mother squealed, "So come on! I made your favorite."

Just as he mentioned breakfast the smell of bacon wafted into my room, causing me to practically drool. Now that I was aware there was food I suddenly felt more awake and alert. "Give me a bit to get ready okay, mom?" I said with a soft smile.

Mom simply nodded and ruffled my ginger mane of hair before flouncing downstairs.

With a happy sigh I made my way to the closet in my new room. We had lived here for all of a week and today was my first day of school here. I just had to make a good impression today.
If I didn't I would just die. Well not die, so I was being a bit dramatic, but I definitely couldn't stand moving anymore. I needed to find my mate at this school.

Nothing in my closet seemed appropriate enough to be a first day of school outfit and after agonizing over what to wear for what seemed like hours, but was really only a few minutes, I decided on a Pink Floyd tank, some black skinny jeans, and plain navy blue TOMS. With yet another sigh I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where my parents were snuggling.

Dad smiled at me as he passed me a plate piled high with bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes; just looking at the food covered plate caused my mouth to water. I happily dug in and started stuffing my face with the delicious food. "Mom you're such a good cook." I moaned between mouthfuls. Mom giggled lightly and dad wrapped his arms tight around moms waist.

Someday I wanted to be as happy as them, I wanted to have a gorgeous Dom to come home to that would love and cherish me.

As I finished the delicious breakfast I checked the time on my phone, I had just enough time to brush my teeth before I had to leave for school. I scurried up the stairs to my bathroom and hurriedly brushed my teeth.

I swallowed the butterflies in my stomach as I made my way downstairs. Mom eagerly hugged me and placed kisses all over my face before dad laughed and pulled him off me. "Have a good first day at school, Alan." Dad said with a cheeky grin.

From the look on his face my dad intended to have his way with my mother as soon as I left the house. Ew, I really did love them but I didn't need to think about my parents doing it. So without further delay I ran out the front door and headed towards my vintage mustang. Usually fertiles shouldn't be alone, ever, but I didn't know anyone yet so I drove to school alone. Thankfully nothing eventful happened and before I knew it I was parked in the school parking lot. I hesitantly reached over to the passenger seat and grabbed my nearly empty backpack before climbing out of my car. I sighed yet again, I seemed to be sighing a lot lately, and slowly shut the drivers side door to my car.

I kept my head down as I walked, which was probably the worst decision I have ever made seeing as I ended up running into some kid. We both let out yelps as we fell to the ground. I looked up cautiously to find the boy I had ran into staring at me. He was a fertile, that much was obvious, like me he had red hair but instead of growing it out he kept it short.

"Crap! I'm so sorry for running into you I should have watched where I was going...." He started saying but I cut him off.

"It's not your fault, it's mine. Sorry dude. Oh I'm Alan by the way. Alan Ashby."

The guy cocked his head before timidly replying, "I'm Justin, Justin Trotta. You're that new kid right? The one who moves all the time because none of the schools has his mate?"

My cheeks flushed as I looked down quietly.

"Shit. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... I just don't know when to shut up. Seriously dude. I'm sorry. Do you want me to show you to the office so you can pick up your schedule and stuff?" Justin asked softly.

I looked up and smiled kindly. "It's okay, Justin, don't worry about it. Come on let's stand up and head to the office, yeah?" I quickly pushed myself off the ground and reached out to gently help him up.

Justin smiled gratefully at me before grabbing my wrist and tugging me in the direction of the office.

"Thanks for helping me." I said softly.

He simply grinned at me before cheekily replying, "We gingers gotta stick together."
♠ ♠ ♠
uhm ya keep or kill?
Chapter title credit:
Self Conclusion - The Spill Canvas