An Unpredictable Life

Rendezvous

Hyden

Where the hell is she? I thought tapping the table impatiently. Finally I saw Kali enter the room as I smiled at her. She gave me a chilled glare. “Where the hell have you been?” I whispered.
“Herly held me after class because of you” she said kind of harshly. God that girl could stop a guy’s heart. I mumbled out a sorry.
“You better be” she hissed as the teacher came in.
“All right class I have new seating arrangements” Mr. Myrtle said. Oh great, I can just imagine being moved next to some bitch like Kitty Swan. Mr. Myrtle moved everyone but Kali and me. Which kind of made me happy in a way. An office runner came in as soon as everyone moved.
“Sir, I need Kali Everheart” I looked at Kali who looked normal.
“What are you waiting for Everheart? Go!” Myrtle barked.
“Yes sir.” She mumbled feebly. She packed her things and left. Mr. Myrtle was one of the few teachers who hated Kali. I had heard some rumors that back in freshmen year he was hitting on her, and she bitch slapped him. No one went to court because Mr. Myrtle could get fired for attempted sexual harassment against a minor. No one believed her, no one that is but me. After that Kali went rebel, but almost all the teachers loved her still. She then became more respectful towards other male teachers. But she took shit from no one. Not even her uncle, who was known for molesting her.

Kali

“Steve, how come I’m needed in the office?” I asked as soon as we were outside the classroom.
“You’re not. I just had to get you out of Myrtle’s class.” He said
“Why?” I asked once more.
“Because, I know you hate him as much as I hate my father.” Steve replied.
“That’s’ a good way of putting it.” I said. Steve then gently pushed me against the wall; I look into his deep makes you want to melt brown eyes. I gently brush back his medium length brown hair away from his face.
“Besides I need a kiss from my girl” he whispered pressing his body to mine. I can smell his sweet scent of Axe and sweat as I feel his cock harden.
“Sounds good to me.” I whispered back. He then kisses me softly, while parting my lips with his, and sweeping my mouth with his warm tongue. I made my tongue dance around as if playing hard to get, Steve grabbed my breasts as I hooked my fingers through his belt loops pulling him closer. As I breathed in he breathed out. Suddenly he stops, and looks at me.
“Wow” Steve says breathlessly.
“Yeah, that was amazing” I whispered in his ear.
“We should finish this after school” Steve said. “I’m hard enough to take you out of school now and bang you.” I just laugh. In case any of you are wondering, Steve and I are “buddies.” We are not dating.
Suddenly the bell rings as I look at Steve and Steve looks at me, we walk casually towards the door and out to his lifted, black, extended cab 2000 Ford.
“Where do you want to go Kali? Your house or mine? My dad is out of town for a week in case you forgot.”
“Your house” I said winking at him. I couldn’t risk my uncle coming home and finding us. Man he would have me for that.
“My house it is” He said as I scooted into the middle of the front seat placing my hand right on his crotch, feeling it harden slightly. As soon as we got there, we raced inside his house, closed and locked all the doors. Steve came over to me and started to French kiss me, as his hand hungrily grasped my breasts. He then lifted me up and squeezed my ass tightly as he carried me to his room. As we get there, he laid me on the bed; I was able to feel him stiffen even more. I then took off Steve’s shirt and threw it on the floor, revealing his guy lines, which turned me on. He took off my shirt and tossed it behind him. He gropes me again harder this time as I softly let out a moan. I then unbutton his pants and pealed them off of him, revealing his sexy black boxer briefs. He slides off my skirt and took off my bra, exposing my chest, as he motor boats them as if he never seen breasts before.
“Wait” he whispered, he went to go get a condom. “This might help a bit.”
I slid off his boxer briefs as I go down on him. I hear him moan softly, as he gently pushes my head down to suck more, and I softly moan vibrating his cock. I do as he moans a bit louder; I start to deep throat his dick, as he starts to cum a bit. I decide to swallow it, which makes him moan more. He pulls me up, as he takes off my g-string; he then kisses my abdomen, belly button, and then finally my “lips”. He sticks his tongue in as he thrusts deeply in and out. Making me moan loudly as I curl my toes, and clutch the bed covers so that way I can have a bit of control. I felt myself have an orgy as he licked up all my fluids, then came back up and kissed me so I can taste my own fluids. He then puts on the condom, and inserts “it” into me, as I feel him growing thicker, he starts off gently.
“Harder Steve, harder” I said, as he begins to thrust harder and harder until he is full size, and full speed. I moan loudly saying his name. He too is moaning, as I roll him over and gets on him. I start to ride him, as he let out a loud moan, I scratch him gently but hard enough to give him pleasurable pain. I get off him, to catch my breath as he does too.
“That was amazing,” he said.
“Yeah it was.” I said a bit sore in my thighs.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

When I woke up, Steve was gone and it was getting dark. My cloths were on, and there was a blanket on me. I didn’t remember where I was; it was kind of scary. I looked outside and then remembered that I was at Steve’s place.
Suddenly I heard music blaring. At first I didn’t recognize it, but then I heard that famous “You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel” That meant that Steve’s friends were over. I didn’t feel like being crooned over by potheads. I decided to just slip out the back door. Steve would understand.
I decided to go by the school, and walk that way, so that if my uncle came looking for me, he couldn’t do anything until we got home. I hated him. I had no parents. My mom was tried of my shit so she literally gave me up to my uncle. As for my dad, he was just a sperm donor.
My mom left my dad before she had me, because she thought he was too protective. So she moved in with her brother, so that way she could go out and whore around and not worry about me.
My uncle really didn’t do anything until I got older. It all really started when I was 8. My mom left me because I told her my uncle was bad, and I didn’t want to be with him. Before she left she told me
“Now let’s see what you can do about it.”
As soon as she left it all began. My uncle would hit me and yell at me if I forgot to put 3 sugars in his tea instead of 2. If I put too much lettuce, and not enough mayo on his sandwiches, he would yell at me and then make me do it again until I got it right. Then he would eat the ones that I messed up on, and would make me a nasty one, and force me to eat it
When I was 10 he started to do more and more things, at that age I had already been to the ER for fractured bones, and one broken wrist. He would tell them that I was always getting hurt, and I would come home from school like that.
My uncle did have girlfriends and he would always put on a show for them. He would always say that I hardly even ate, which was true, but he would never mention that he also let me go hungry at times,
No body knew anything, except for Hyden and Steve, and a few of my close friends. Hyden only knows because he saw my uncle hitting me one day when I got into trouble at school. I was 11 at the time. Hyden never told a soul.
Steve knew because he saw the bruises. We both have been friends since I was 6, and he was 7 Steve and I were 6 months apart. As soon as he turned 7, he goaded me for 6 months until it was my turn to tell him we were the same age. He was the shoulder I cried on when my mom left, he was one who always told me I was beautiful even if the world couldn’t see it. He was everything to me.
He use to live by me but then he moved across town. His dad told Steve that he was going to another school, but Steve fought his dad and told him that he was staying at my school. His dad somewhat knew about my uncle, but not fully. Steve’s dad was a bit abusive, but not as bad as my uncle.
Now I’m 16 ¾ and hating life. Freshmen year was hell. Mr. Myrtle would hit on me. And I had him as first hour. I got tired of his shit one day when he pushed me against the wall after class. I slapped him, and hurried out of class. Hyden saw it all.
No one else, not even Steve knew about it. All Steve knew was that I hated that SOB with a passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so this one is really long, so me hopes it makes you guys happy