Inevitable Fate

One day of freedom

Ava did a double take at his words and looked at him in shock trying to process what he had just told her she could do. “Wait! Are you trying to mess with me because---” “NO! AVA! Now go before I change my mind!”
Ava smiles up at her cousin and says "thank you, you have no idea what this means to me finally--" "GO NOW!" "Alright I'm sorry...I won't be far..." "HA! I'm not falling for that I'm having someone go with you to watch you...make sure you don't do something stupid..like trying to escape..."She rolls her eyes at him, “like I would EVER think of doing something like that Cody” she says to him sarcastically.
“Well, as long as this person is around you won’t be getting to far away from here…”
Cody moved to the side to reveal Ava’s other cousin, Cody’s twin sister Dakota, who looked to Ava as she was trying to remain straight-faced and not smile as this would both be there first day out of the stuffy Italian apartment otherwise known as there prison cell.Ava took Dakota arm in hers and they gleefully walked out of the apartment out into the early morning Venice to look at the sights as Cody watched them from the apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour later………………………………….
Ava and Dakota were walking towards the Coliseum when Ava abruptly stopped and stared out into space as Dakota looks back at her with a worried look on her face.
“Ava what is it? Are you not having fun because we could do something else you know…” “No it’s not that it’s just I shouldn’t be here….I should be with Damon where I belong…not here…in Italy hold up in an apartment like a prisoner…just because I married a Vampire…..” “ugh….not this again…” “What!? I think I deserve my freedom…just because Cody is jealous that I’m actually in a relationship with someone I love….I shouldn’t be hated for that” “I guess not but what more can you do? Run away without him knowing?”
Ava looks at her cousin with a huge smile on her face “OH NO! Ava I’m not helping you escape…” “Well just don’t tell Cody about this….I need to be with him Dakota…I love him….I miss him….”
And with that Ava hugged her cousins tightly too her and when Dakota let go and looked up Ava was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated in awhile i've had writer's block XP