Oh, Brother

The movie.

I walk back down stairs only to be greeted by Dave who was coming up.

"I was coming to get you... April is here." He said turning around.

"Yeah the boys and I were deep in a conversation." I said following him down stairs.

"Hey, Abby." April said.

"Hey, Aps." I said.

"Are you girls going to chill with the boys or stay down here?" Mom asked.

"I was thinking about going into the basement to hangout." I said to mom as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Alright stay out of trouble." Dave said.

"We will." April as we walked to the basement door. April and I go down to the basement which my family used as a family hang out area. We have lots of games down here. I use it more then anyone in the house.

"So what are we going to do Abs?" April asked plopping down on the couch.

"I have no idea." I said sitting next to her.

"Hey, wheres your camera?" April asked.

"Upstairs in my room plugged in.. the boys and I are filming more of them videos." I said turning on the TV.

"When do I get to see the last one one you guys made?" April whined.

"I don't know... Let's go ask Nick he is the one editing it." I said running to the stairs. April was right behind me as we ran past Dave and mom, Up the stairs to my my room. As we walked in we see the boys sitting around playing some hand held device.

"Hey guys." April said getting closer to Zak who was on my bed.

"Hey April." The boys said together.

"So... Nick did you ever finish editing that video?" I asked.

"Yeah I was going to show you guys. Thanks for reminding me Abby." Nick said as he walked over to his gym bag.

"Let's pop it in." Zak said turning on the DVD player. Nick handed the disk to my brother. Then we all got comfortable while Aaron turned off the lights. I was sitting in between Zak and Nick and April was between Aaron and Zak.

The video was a bunch of random scenes that we though were funny.Half way through I felt an arm go around me which made me look over and see Nick smiling at me. I was glad everyone was watching the film because I was blushing.

After the credits was the blooper reel and let me tell you half of it was us running into stuff or falling. Well there was one where the camera fell out of someones hand. When it was over Zak turned on the lights while I took out the disk. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Nick...again. Why is doing this? I am going to kill my brother.

"May I help you?" I ask Nick while handing him the disk.

"I don't know if you can help me. I really don't know what to say." He said taking the disk.

"Alright, do you know what you want to say." I ask.

"Yeah but i don't know how to say it." Nick said. i could feel the others watching.

"Just say it Nick." I said stuffing my hands into my hoddie pocket. He looked really nervous.

"Umm... I..." Nick said but mumbled the last part.

"You what?" I asked.

"I...I...I like you. I mean really like you." Nick said. I was speechless. Zak came up behind me.

"Tell him Abs." Zak whispered into me ear.

"I...I Really like you too Nick." I said. I saw him smile which always seems to get me.

"So does this mean you two are together?" Aaron asked. Nick and looked at each other.

"What do you think Abs?" Nick asked me.

"Only if you want to." I said. Nick looked from me to the others.

"Yes we are." Nick said. I looked around the room at everyone. My eyes landed on my brother. He had a look of joy and anger. I guess I have to talk to him about it later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped I stumped you guys with Abby's crush.

I hoped you enjoyed more is coming soon I hope.