Oh, Brother

Hang out

*12 hours later*

Finally out of there. I'm so tired. I drove home. When I got there I saw my brother's sports car in the driveway. I grabbed the pizzas and got out. "Guys, I'm home!" I yelled into the house. I walked into the kitchen only to see Nick, Zak, and Aaron sitting around the table. They were doing homework. I walked up behind Nick and gave him a kiss. He instantly kissed back.

"How was work?" Zak asked getting into one of the pizza boxes.

"Well, I'm not getting shipped out anytime soon." I said getting plates.

"Yes!" Nick yelled while taking a plate.

After dinner I sat with the guys and did homework. I may different classes but they have the same concept. Theirs is motion pictures and mine are still pictures. I was done in an half an hour. I was almost done yesterday. I laid on the couch while finished up. I didn't really fell well. I might be getting the after math of today's workout.

"You alright,sis?" Zak asked walking in the room.

"I don't know, I just don't feel good." I said curling up into a ball.

"Nick, get in here" He said walking up to me.

"Whats wrong?" Nick asked looking at me.he was by my side in moments.

"Abby, Sweetie, do you need to see a doctor?" Nick asked crouching down.

Oh Hell No

"No, I'll be fine. I'm just going to go to bed and sleep it off." I said standing up. I felt my stomach revolt that. I ran to the down stairs bathroom and let go of the contents of stomach.

"How about now, Abby?" Nick asked pulling my hair back.

"Whatever." I said.

"I'll go start the car." Zak said walking away. Nick helped me out the bathroom to his car.

"You know I'm fine,right? I said leaning back.

"I just want you checked out, alright." Nick said.

"Alright... What if I'm pregnant? Asked looking out the window.

"Well, then we have a little one coming." Nick said...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy