Status: Comments so I can update more. ._.

Your Forever Is All I Need

Be Careful And Don't Leave Me With Her!

The guys were going out now, and they were leaving me and Emily alone. With each other.

"Be careful, Sammy.. and don't leave me with her.." She made a face as I walked in, I was just wearing my jimjams. Like, what's so bad about that? It's just Danny's ripped out MC shirt and some sweats. I rolled my eyes, reaching for the peanut better. Somebody's arms wrapped around my waist, mumbling "Guess who.." into my ear.

"Hmm, Ben?" I asked playfully, turning around to look at Danny, wrapping my arms around his neck while he pouted at me.

"No, and you look really sexy in that shirt.. wait, isn't that mine?" He asked, pouting more.

"Yup and thank you." I flicked his pout, giggling softly. Somebody, more or likely Emily, started gagging, making Sam chuckled. I rolled my eyes, pressing my lips to Danny's. We stood there, kissing with out any tongue or touching. Just, kissing.. It was perfect, one of the best kisses I've ever had.. With one of the best guys I've ever been with.

I pulled away, nudging our noses together cutely. "I love you.." I mumbled loud enough for only Danny to hear.

"I love you too." He smiled slyly at me. I smiled back, I was really truly happy now. And nothing is going to change that..

----------------------------------------

The guys are about to leave for the night, and I told Danny that he should drink or sleep around because he already had me. But I already had a feel he was going to cheat on me, and I'm okay with that. Everyone in AA cheats, everyone.

Once they all left, I sat downstairs watching Doctor Who while cuddling Chubster, the band's dog. He is a small, brown and white dog who hates Emily, so he always wants to cuddle with me.

"Hey, do you remember where the guys keep the box of condoms?" She asked me.

"No." I replied back.

"Of course you don't, you never use one. I shocked you aren't pregnant, whore." She laughed.

"You know fucking what, I was raped, daily, and that really fucking messes with people. Like, now I have like, 90% catch of having a fucking child, so how about you go shut the hell up and do what Emily's do." I snapped, looking at her.

"Whatever." She replied with an eye rolled.

"You aren't the Emily I met a year ago, what happened to you?" I asked.

"Fame, Peyton. I fucked somebody famous and I got fame. Unlike you, pornstar." She did that stupid fucking high pitched laugh of hers and left. I turned my head back to the TV and I realize, I never told anybody that I couldn't have kids.. I doubt Danny'd want to be with me after I tell him...
♠ ♠ ♠
Emily might kill me tbh.

MC= Montly Cure.

One comment, please. I wanna know if it's okay and Emily you can't comment. -__-