Status: Comments so I can update more. ._.

Your Forever Is All I Need

Meth, Coke and Some ***in' Unicorns

~*four years earlier*~

"WHORE!" He screamed at me, as hand met my cheek. "I DID SOMETHING NICE FOR YOU." He screamed at me. One of the guitarist from the band we just saw ran up to us. "Leave her alone." The guitarist growled. My abuser walked up to the guitarist. "No." He said with a snarled. The guitarist's fist met his face. My abuser fell out but isn't knocked out. The guitarist continued to throw punches at my abuser till he was out cold. The guitarist looked over at me and holded out his hand. "I'm Cameron." He smiled at me. I took his hand, not being able to speak. And got up "Look, when we get back to the bus. We're dating okay?" He took me, still smiling. I nodded once and followed him to the bus. "What's your name...? Just incase they're wondering.." Cameron asked me. "Peyton." I told him, speaking softly. He nodded, opened the door and pulled me inside. A man ran past me, naked. I blushed, deeply. "DANNY . THERE IS A GIRL IN THE BUS, Put your clothes back on, mate." Cameron yelled. So, the naked one was Danny. Also the lead singer. He came back into the room with pants on. There was beer cans all over the place. "Ello, love." A guy with long hair said. Ben I think his name is. He winks at me. "Hi.." I said, with a smile. My cheek stung a little. "Sammy, who is that?" A voice came from the kitchen. "Chef Sammy-boy. This is is Peyton. The girl I'm leaving you for!" Cameron said. Pulling me into a kiss. A soft one, it felt wrong but. He said we are dating, I just went with the flow. Someone wolf whistle. We pulled away after that. "HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME. I THOUGH YOU LOVED ME?!" a guy with deep brown eyes walked out, Must be...Sam..yelled. he look like somebody I knew... he looked like the boy I lost my virginity too. Even has the same name. "Oh Sam, love. You will understand one day." Cameron said, girly like. I let out a soft giggle. Somebody 'aww'd'. "Cam, she is adorable. I might just take her for myself. And my dick." Danny said, joking. Somebody arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me into their lap. "Ello.." the person whispered in my ear. "H-hi.." I said, squeakly. "JAMES. YOU ARE SCAREING HER MATE." Danny yelled. Before pulling me into his lap. I tried to get out of his hold, but Ben sat in my lap. "Ugh. You little shit." I mumbled. "Did you know your ass is pointy?" I asked Ben. He nodded. Somebody tackled us. "Dinner is done!" That person yelled in my ear. Danny pushed us off and ran to get food. I fell with a big thump. "OH MY GOD. IM SO SORRY." Danny yelled. "Its fine" I mumbled. I picked myself up, grabbed my bag and sat next to Ben. "Want some food, PeyPey?" James asked me, his mouth full of food. "No thank you. I don't really like food." They all looked at me like I was crazy. Sam walked in, rubbing his head. So he was the one who tackled us... "What's is the bag, PeyPur?" Danny asked me, poking my bag. "Meth, coke and some fuckin' unicorns" I took him without laughing..or smiling. "Really?" James ask, his eyes were let up like Xmas trees. "No!" I yelled. Ben threw some food at James and called him an idiot. James threw some back and before I knew it. I was in the middle of a food fight. Somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me out. "You look horrible." It was Cameron. "Thanks, Cammyron." I said with a small smile. "OI! Peyton..." Danny called out for me. "What, Ginger Danny?" Ben broke out laughing after I said it. "Your bag is ringing." He told me while tossing me the bag. I pulled out my phone. '14 miss calls from You Know Who. And One text from Mom' I let out a groan, I don't know who is better. My mom or my abuser... "You Know Who, ey? Who is he?" Sam asked. "Nobody.." I mumbled. "Here is the thing, kid. If you are gonna be on this bus. You gonna have to tell us 'you know who' is. Just in case we have to protect you from it." Sam said, kinda snappy too. " He is nobody." I told him and walked over to Cameron. And Sat next to him. "Ignore Sam, he is on his time of the month." Ben said, while sitting next to me. "BEN.I WANTED TO SIT NEXT TO HER!" Danny said while whining. "I see they like you.." Cameron whispered in my ear. Danny picked me up and carried me to a different place on the bus. "Um, Danny..Can you put me down…?" I asked me. He nodded and set me down in a bunk. then he crawled in to the bunk. "There, nobody can find us now. " he told me, winking. Help ;-;. "DANNY. GIVE ME BACK MY PEYPEY BEAR!" Ben yelled as He ran into the Bunker area. "NO. SHE IS MINNNE. " Danny pulled me into his arms after he yelled that. "RAPE. RAPE. RAPE." I screamed. Danny looked hurt, let me go and got out of the bunk and ran off, fake crying. Ben pulled me out. "My PeyPeyBear. To you have a twitter I could tweet you at?" Ben asked me. I shook my head. "YOU DON'T HAVE A TWITTER?!" HE yelled,, then he grabbed my arm and pull me out the living room. "Guys.. our PeyPey doesn't have a twitter!" He told The others look at me. "THEN LETS MAKE HER GET ONE" James yelled. They made be get the twitter app on my phone. Once it let me make an account. My phone told me that my minutes are up and it was dead. "Do you have your charger? Or any money to buy those minutes with?" Ben asked me. I shook my head, "I...I lost my job a few weeks ago and I got kicked out of my sister's" I mumbled. Ben frowned. It was kinda cute, yknow. I looked at the time, it was midnight. James let out a yawn, so did Sam. And may I might add, his was fuckin' adorable! "Hey, Cameron. I'm sleeping with PeyPey tonight. Kay thanks bai" Ben told Cameron. "WHAT.NO IM SLEEPING WITH HER." James yelled. "How about I sleep with no one.." I asked the two guys who are fighting about who sleeps with me. "Okay.." James said, looking down "Fine. But I get you tomorrow.." Ben said, hopefully. "That's only if she doesnt run away with me." Danny said. Cameron grinned "guys. She is MY girlfriend. When do I get to sleep with her." He asked. "Never." Everyone,other then me and Cameron, yelled at the same time. Cameron huffed and crossed his arms. "Welcome to the AA family, Peyly- kins." Danny pulled me into a hug. Then everyone join.
After the group hug, Ben went to bed. Followed by Danny about 10 minutes afterwards. Cameron and I were talking but our conversation couldn't go very deep because of Sam and James. James then, went to bed after about 5 minutes of me and Cameron kissing, witch felt so wrong. Like kissing my brother. Sam got pissed off during our tickle fight and went to bed. "Soo, tell me about how you met you know who.." Cameron said after 10 minutes of awkwardness. "Well... Do you remember when this girl by the name of Jinxx Wood went missing?" I asked him. He nodded. "Well, I'm her. I went to my abuser to save my best friend. He went back to his husband and his new band, Death Spells..." I told him. "I heard Mikey is dating this girl name Sarah Em" Cameron told me. I nodded. "Wanna see him again?" I shook my head. "Then lets sleep!" Cameron yelled. "LIDDELL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Danny yelled. I giggled softly. Then Cameron left and I Lay down on the couch, trying to fall a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya all go! ^_^