Status: Comments so I can update more. ._.

Your Forever Is All I Need

Shipping, love and my abuser?!

Later that night, we were on a plane. Kissing and giggling. We didn't get into the small town of Bemidji, Minnesota till around 3 am. He threw me on the bed, I started giggling as he crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck.

~* 3 Months later from the last flash back*~

We are staying at the safe house. The guys are going to leave me here while they go out to the UK For a bit. They are trusting me with the safe house. Sam had a hissy fit when he found out I'm staying with the band as long as I want. I don't understand why he hates me so much. Maybe it isn't hate, he is just covering it up as hate. He doesnt what everyone to know that he is in love with me.. nah. That can't be it, he couldn't love me. Its me.

Anyway, while I'm staying here. Cameron is going to get Frank Iero over here so that way he can tell Mikey to stop looking for me. I find this stupid, but this time. I won't try to kill myself. I finally got over my depression, with some help from the guys. I also have a new phone and a twitter. Ben made me follow everyone. And before I knew it, I have fans. Fans, fucking fans! And people are shipping me with all of the guys. I asked for which one was their OTP (Only true Pairing) and a lot of people were saying 'Samton' me and Sam. At night, when I can't sleep, I read some of they Peyeron fanfictions. I find them really good. I've tried some of the others but I have to say, Pames is by far, the worst one ever. Somebody ship me with people I've never met before, like Andy Biersack, Ronnie Radke, ect. Some sick freak ships me and a an apple I was eating.

"PeyyyyBear." I heard Ben call for me. I think he is In the kitchen. "Yeah, Benny?" I said, walking out of the living room. "Do these jeans make my butt look big" Ben asked me. "Uhh.." I started "Danny said these jeans make my butt look big!" Ben whined to him
"Nooo! And Danny is a ginger whore!" I said, glaring at Danny who has laughing. "Thank you!" Ben said, hugging me. Once the hug was done, I sat next to Cameron, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Ello, Peyote." James said,with a small boring smile. "Hallo, Jamesy. How is your meal?" I asked the little droomer. "Fucking fantastic!" He said with a grin. I stole one of Cameron pieces of Bacon. He gave me a small pout after I took it "Meanie!" He said all mumbly. I took a bite out of it. "Yummy." I said with a grin after I was down chewing it. Sam sat there, not speaking or eating
He is justt, poking the egg with his fork. Ben threw some Bacon at him to see what Sam would do. All he did was shrugged it off. "I'm guessing Sam is depressed right now." I said while getting up from my seat, I grappled his ear and fucking dragged him to a different room. He didn't make a sound, not one. I set him down on the couch. "Okay, I know you hate me but you knew to tell me what the fuck is wrong." I told hom. "I don't hate you..." he said quitely. "I just wanted to make everyone believe I do..." he continued on. "Sam, just tell me what's wrong.." I sat next to him. "I met this girl... back in grade 11. She took my heart away, we did things. Sexual things.. but one day. She wasn't there. I later found out she moved away. Three months ago, I saw her again.. but she was dating one of my best friends." He looked at me as if he was about it cry.

"PEYTON CROSS. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." Somebody yelled from down stairs. I look at Sam, "ill be right back.." I told him, and I walked out then to the kitchen. There was sitting You-know-who eating with James and Danny. Sam came running down the stairs. Cameron wrapped his arm around my waist. "It will be okay, I won't let him touch you" he whispered in my ear. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BROTHER?!" Ben said, loudly. "He. Isn't. My brother.." he is my abuser.. "Aw, Peyton.. don't be that way." My abuser said, getting up from the table. Sam took a step closer. "Oh, I see you've told two of them what I really am." He said grinnning evilly. "But why not the other ones? They are your family right? Maybe I should tell then what I've done to her. How I tied you up..and..-"
"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" I screamed. Dropping to my knees, I let out a sob. The images flooded into my head. He raping me, day after day. Calling me a whore, slut and beating me when he had a bad day. Throwing me at a wall, kicking my ribs in. "Awh... does the little whore remember...? Does she remember the first day, the day she gave herself up for a friend. A friend who doesn't even care anymore." My abuser pushed Cameron away from me. And punched him in the jaw
Danny got up from the table, same with James. My abuser put his hand on my cheek "that's right, doll. He doesn't even care that you could be dead, Jinxx. He doesn't even care. But I do, i care about you. I care about when how you could be fucking the each member of my favorite band and non of them tell each other that theyve slept with. You. You're a whore, Jinxx. Peyton. Whatever your name is this time. And it doesn't matter. Ill always find you no matter what your name is it who you're with." He told me. Nobody did anything. They just watch me as he told be these things. I manged to let out a sob. All the sudden my abusers hand was mmoved away from my face. But then, it met my face again. I fell over. Brought my knees to my chest, I couldnt move, Im so afraid right now. It wouldn't be hours till I could talk again. Let alone let someone touch me. J"Get the fuck out of my house" somebody growled at my abuser. My eyes were closed, but I could hear one of the guys throwing his fist at my abuser's face. Danny was standing there, shocked. James was walking over to Ben, who was on his on his knees mumbling that he is sorry. Cameron, when he was pushed away from me, had a little blood dripping from the comer of his mouth. Sam was holding the door opened, he was panting slightly. His knuckles were red and he had blood running down his nose. Everyone was shocked. Shocked that Sam kicked my abuser's ass, shocked about the way I acted. Shocked that non of them did anything till it was to late.
"Pey.. are you okay?" One of them asked me. I said nothing, nor did I move. Ben made his way over to me, he pulled me in to a hug. "I'm so sorry... if I would have known!" He rambled on and on. Danny had to pulled him away from me. Cameron told everyone to just leave me away, he carried me up to my room. Then he left me. I grabbed my phone, to just see texts from my old bullies, calling Me a whore, slut, Cunt. Telling me that Cameron he could do better I threw the phone at the wall. I pulled my knees up and started hugging them. I started thinking about how Sam kicked his ass. I started thinking about Sam in general. His eyes... his everything.... him... I lay down on the bed, someone knocked on my down and then walked in. It was Sam, he sat down on my bed. "Hey, Pey... I thought would end the story" he said. I sat up, I looked at his lips right away, but then I looked at his eyes. Cameron walked in. "Um...I need to talk to Peyton... and Sam, Ben and Danny want you." Cameron tells Sam. Sam nods and leaves. Cameron sits on my bed. "Okay.. I know you don't want to talk after that but I think its time to tell them all who you really are and what he did to you..." Cameron said, looking down. "AND that we aren't dating." He added quitely. "Can....can we wait till after you guys get back from the UK?" I asked in a whisper. "Yeah.." Cameron said. "Cameron Liddell! Peyton! Get both of yo asses down here!" Someone, more or likely Ben, yelled. I, slowly, walked down there. Cameron behide me. "Why the hell are there people with signs saying 'Peyton and Cameron are fake dating' and other shit?" Danny asked. Guess the story is coming out earlier then I wanted...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it sucks..