Status: Comments so I can update more. ._.

Your Forever Is All I Need

Sex, Drugs and Jinxx Wood

"KELLIN!" I yelled when he picked me up and threw me on the couch ,tickling me. Vic has laughing, And Sam had this jealous look on. I wouldn't blame him, he kissed me earlier telling me that he wants to date. And me just running out. I was rudely pushed out of my thoughts when Sam punched Kellin. "SAM! What the hell!" I yelled

"I..I'm so fucking sorry, Quinn! I really am!" Sam stuttered out. Vic was looking over at me, biting the inside of his lip. I got up from the couch, watching Sam help out Kellin. Jesse put his arm around me before whispering in my ear "You've got them all wrapped around your finger, you little slut. A messaged from a friend." He removed his arm and winked at me. And walked out. Cameron was fucking somebody, James was with Hayley. Ben was with this girl and Danny with Emily. I was alone, I ran out the house and sat outside, knees closed to my chest. My abuser is everywhere and his never going to leave me alone. I shut my eyes, listening to the rain.

-a few hours later-

The party was still going, and all I wanted To do is get out these wet clothes. I got up and walked inside. Kellin and Vic where talking to three little somebody's.. Pete, Patrick and Mikey. Mikey Fucking Way. "Ah. Little PeyPey or better known as. Jinxx, has returned " My abuser yelled from somewhere. Mikey looked around. I choked out a sob. Sam was already by my side. My abuser walked over. to us. "Call your puppy dog off. I wanna talk. Just me and now, Jinxx. Peyton. Whore.." he looked at me. Mikey blinked, everyone looking at us. "No... no.. no! Last time I was alone with you you.. you..you.." I held back a sob. His hand went to my cheek. "Fine. We'll talk a different time." He lean in and kissed my softly on the lips. And left.

Mikey walked over to me. "J-Jinx?" He asked, biting his lip.
"Look, I'm sorry but I need just to be left alone for now." And with that. I walked up stairs. I went to my room, got of my wet cloths and went to bed.

I didn't really fall asleep till Sam crawled in to bed with me and started cuddling with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im so sorry its short. Friend made me update it.