Status: Comments so I can update more. ._.

Your Forever Is All I Need

Wait, I Slept With Who?!

The next morning, I woke up by myself. Though, Emily was in the room. "Uh, hey.." I said, getting up.

"Morning." She replied. I grabbed my cloths and started putting them on.

"Do you know who I slept with last night..?" I asked, looked at her.

"Oh, Ben..and Sam.." She told me. My jaw was on the ground.

"Sam?! I fucking slept with Sam?!" I yelled. She nodded. "Shit.." I mumbled, walking out of the room. Emily following me. Everyone was down stairs, Cameron was yelling at somebody. I rolled myself, walking it. "Yo, what's up?" I said, my americanness showing.

"Oh, nothing. Just found out that Sam and you fucked last night." Ben growled softly. God, he cares about me a little too much.

"I slept with you too, Benny." I licked my lips, "You fucked me and ditched me. So, why are you so pissed off that me and Sammy over there fucked?" I asked.

"I'm not." He shot back at me.

"But you are. I can see the steam coming out of your ears. You too, Cameron." I looked at them both.

"Hey. Okay. Wow, Uh, Peyton, me you outside. Right now." Sam said, getting up and grabbing my arm. Then pulling me out. He pulled me into a hall. "We didn't fuck." He told me. I let out a happy sigh. "Good, we didn't wanna repeat year 11 all over again." I chuckled softly. His eyes widen a little, pushing me against the way. I let out a squeak, his lips were on mine in a moment of matter. I kissed him back, slowly and it was filled with love. There was a spark when his lips first touched my own.

He pulled away. "Uh..sorry." He mumbled.

"Sam, god. Fuck, holy shit. I love you, dammit." I told him, he looked at me. Smirking. "I love you too, for a while y'know." He replied back, kissing me softly again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had writers block I guess. I dunno. I might drop this story and a few others of mine. Like, Dammed If I do ya. or the rewrite of Marry me.
If I do, I want to leave this one on a good note.

Sam and Peyton are together now! Whoo!