Status: Comments so I can update more. ._.

Your Forever Is All I Need

One Year

It's been a year since Sam and I started dating, a year of hell, love and other things .

Anyway, today I walked in on Sam and Emily making out, clothes off. Almost fucking each other.

I ran out, Danny following me. It was pouring rain and you wanna know what Danny did? He called me a whore, slapped me. And I did nothing but walk in on HIS girlfriend, fucking MY boyfriend. And I'm the whore. Me? Ha!

I'm back home now, not talking to anybody. Nobody. I refuse to talk to any of them. They all hurt me, Ben glared at me when I got home, all wet and stuff. Cameron mutter whore and James? Oh, my lovely droomer boy. He called me a slut.

Do I know what I did, no. Not at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few hours, I got changed and walked down stairs. "Hey." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you want? When you walked in, slut?" Sam asked.

"You know what, Sam. I walked in cause I was wondering where the hell you were and I found out. But you have no fucking right to abuse me all over again! You know my history, so why do you add on to it? I thought you loved me, Sam! But no, you don't because you a complete asshole and I really fucking wish right now that I never was born! Are you happy now? I've gone back into my depression because you six. So you know what, fuck you all." And with that, I stormed out of the house. It was still pouring outside and I sat in the middle of the yard, putting my headphones in.

"This is not what it is, only baby scars. I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side." Music flooded into my ears, I could feel the tears pricking my eyes. I let the rain pour over me, hiding the fact that I was sobbing.

The only people who loved me, hate me and joined his side.

Do I know why? No, I don't. And I'm scared too..
♠ ♠ ♠
Plot twist!

Lyrics: Second and Sebring by Of Mice and Men

Till next time~