Status: Comments so I can update more. ._.

Your Forever Is All I Need

You Weren't There When I Needed You The Most!

I moved out the house, using the money my dad gave me. I didn't talk to any of them for weeks, and I could tell it was killing them all. Just look at their tweets..

@BenFuckingBruce: She is gone, why did we treat her in that way?
@SamFuckingBruce: Sometimes I wish I could relive that day..
@EmilyLovesAAandMCR: I'm such a horrible person

Oh, and there is Danny. Who is still calling me a whore.

Knock, knock, knock.

I ran over to the door to see Sam standing there, "I'm sorry.." He told me.

"Bull shit." I spat at him. "You watched them as they called me whore, slut and waste of air and you did nothing! Oh wait, you slept with my best friend you douche!" I yelled.

"Pey, call down.. let me come in." He try to get in.

"You know what, no. You weren't there when I needed you the most. Instead you were fucking Emily."

"Let is go already!"

"I did. Right away, along with my feelings for you, Sam Bettley. And you know what. The reason why I went looking for you is because I can a letter them HIM saying that he was going to turn everyone against and he did. Won't you look at that! He was right all along, I am whore and I shouldn't be alive." I choked out a sob and shut the door, pressing my back against it and slid down, tears rolling down my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, Emily might make me write more later.

Note: I didn't know their twitter names so yeah