Status: active

Heartaches Knocking on Her Door

Chapter 14 - Softly the light shines in through the gates of grace on me and you

Her eyes suddenly fluttered open, she couldn’t see a thing in her dark hotel room. Ville had been shaking her shoulder, trying to wake her up as she slept, her back pressed up against his torso. He shook her again.

“Liv, pick up your fucking phone” He grumbled sleepily.

As her senses came to, she realized that Wolf Moon was playing from her phone, along with incredibly loud vibrations, apparently it had woken up Ville.

She felt him lean over her, bringing his lips to her ear, “Liv darling wake up or your phones going out the fucking window.” He limply fell back to his side, bringing the pillow over his face.

Rubbing her eyes awake in the dark Liv stretched out her arm and grabbed hold of the shrieking phone, she unlocked it. It was Marcus. Why the fuck is he calling at three in the morning, she thought angrily, oh right, time difference. Yawning she answered his call, resting her head on her pillow again.

“Hello” She whispered, trying to not disturb Ville any more than he already had been.

“When the fuck were you going to tell me?” Marcus demanded loudly over the line.
Sighing Liv gently got out of bed. She let her phone’s light quickly shine on Ville’s sleeping figure, he had shifted, lying on his stomach, head under the pillow, his bare chest and a leg poking out from under the blanket which lay bunched up around him. Liv chuckled to herself, he looked ridiculous wearing her purple Nightmare Before Christmas pajama bottoms, but it had been the only thing which would fit him after their shower. Smiling at the memory of the shower she tip toed her way into her small washroom. Closing the door and flicking on the lights Liv blindly slid down the door, taking a seat on the ground, shutting her eyes against the harsh light. “Tell you what? Marcus you do know it’s like past three in the morning here.”

“I don’t care. Look Liv I know your busy and all but we are, to use a corny term, best friends, and I expect you to tell me things, sooo, is there anything you want to tell me?”

“Um, well you woke me up from a really awesome dream, Ozzy was giving me singing lessons and…”

Marcus cut her off “Don’t play dumb Liv”

“Hey now, calm down, I honestly don’t know what’s got you so upset, just explain it to me alright” What has gotten into Marcus? Liv thought. She noticed Ville’s wet clothes still in a pile in the tub, balancing her phone between her ear and shoulder, she got up, perching on the edge of the bathtub and began wringing out his things.

“Well when I talk to you on chat you keep avoiding the subject and today Hanna shows me this Finnish website with pictures of you caught leaving Ville’s tower. Why didn’t you confide in me about this earlier?” He asked earnestly.

Liv’s heart began to race. Should I just tell him? I did talk to him before, back in Oulu, but, but, but what Liv? It’s not like he is going to go running his mouth. “There was nothing to confide cause me and Ville only have a work relationship, nothing more.” Liv chewed her lip, this was the first time she had lied to Marcus. She knew he wouldn’t tell anyone, not even Hanna if she asked, but she knew Ville, she knew he liked his privacy, if he hadn’t told his close friends yet than she shouldn’t either. “Things just stayed the same from when last we talked, I uh, I sucked it up, grew a thicker skin.”

“Bullshit. Have you seen those pictures yet? Liv your face is fuckin lit up like the fourth of July, I’ve only seen that expression on very rare occasions, now spill the fuckin beans before I drive all the way down to Brooklyn again, break into your grandpa’s house and snap all your records in half.”

People need to stop threatening to break my stuff, Liv thought, rolling her eyes, he was being dramatic. She hung Ville’s things on the edge of the bathtub and took a seat on the ground again. She sighed before replying to Marcus. “Alright listen, if there were something going on, and I’m not saying there is, it needs to be kept a secret.”

“Fuckin knew it! Hey wait, why does it have to be such a secret? Is he ashamed of your or something?”

“I don’t know, no. I want it kept a secret too Marcus. I mean what would people think of my career if they found out I was with the person who jumpstarted it. Also, come on Marcus, people would be incredibly uncomfortable with the age difference.” She shrugged, rubbing the tiredness from her eyes.

“Fuck that! But I guess you’re right, I’ll keep my mouth shut, even to Hanna. But Liv, I still can’t fucking believe it! You and an internationally famous rock star, and not just any rock star, but Finnish sex god Ville Valo! Holy fuck!”

“Yeah yeah yeah, fuck fuck fuck. Honestly Marcus he’s just like any other guy, okay no, scratch that, he so unbelievably way better than a normal guy, I could go on, anyways, my point is that he is really down to earth so can you stop talking about him like that. Also don’t forget you are straight with a girlfriend.” She chuckled.

Marcus laughed on the other line. “Fine, can I call him V? Nah just kidding. But Liv, wow, just wow, I’m never going to get use to the idea of you two, all I can say is I hope the that the age difference doesn’t become a problem. You know, this is crazy, you and my idol but I’m a little worried. I have to, it’s my job. How are you going to keep up with him Liv? Him and his lifestyle and his maturity, his, his experience. I don’t want to see you get hurt, you’re this sheltered little thing. You know my sister dated an older guy when she was younger and, well it didn’t end well, they fought a lot, though they cared about each other, a lot, but the maturity level, it just got in the way. She got her heartbroken, and well, she recovered fast but Liv, I honestly don’t think you would, recover, at all.”

“Well thank you oh so much for that Marcus, I really appreciate it, really love your calls but I should go back to bed, I’ll talk to you in the morning.” Liv remarked sarcastically, unhappy at what Marcus had said, despite it only being said with concern to her wellbeing.

“Wait!” Marcus said before Liv could hang up. “I’m sorry I said that, you know, I talk before I think, I have faith in you guys, even though I barely know the man. I’m just worried. But anyways, I also called to tell you something” Liv could hear the excitement and happiness in his voice. “I uh, alright well since I transferred to Hanna’s university up state and since we have been living together since you left I just, I just feel like”

“Spit it out man” Liv smiled, she could hear the giddiness and nervousness in his tone. He slight anger over Marcus’ comment forgotten.

“I think I’m going to purpose to Hanna!”

“Marcus! I, I’m so happy for you! Ugh, I wish I were there, I could have helped you pick out a ring and taken pictures of your proposal and and made sure you wore decent clothes when you did it and and”

Marcus’s laughter cut her off “I’m sure you would end up planning the whole damn proposal. Anyway, we’ll talk tomorrow about it alright? I’ll let you get back to bed. You know what, I bet Ville’s laying in that bed right now. I bet you guys just banged.”

“Marcus you can be such a guy sometimes.” Liv smirked as she got up off the floor.

“Well I am one if you haven’t noticed, or has being away from me for so long fucked up your memory? Okay okay, talk to you tomorrow, bye, have fun, make sure to use a condom” He hung up laughing.

Liv rolled her eyes as she turned off her phone, not wanting to be disturbed again. She switched off the light and opened the door to her dark hotel room. She never liked it this dark, she usually opened the curtains at the window at night to let in a little light, but earlier that had been the last thing on her mind. Shivering at the memory Liv slowly crept to the window which lay against the back wall of her room, next to the side of the bed she had slept on. Though their shower had been quite innocent, it had not been without its fair share of lust. Washing her hair and body, Ville’s large hands had delicately roamed almost every inch of her milky flesh. Their kisses had been more passionate, so much so that after they were done, Ville had had to take a cold shower alone. I honestly don’t understand the point of ‘protecting my innocence’ is, Liv thought as she quietly drew back the curtains, the moons light shining in. She turned back to the bed and gently crept back in, trying not to wake Ville by moving, she curled up on the edge of her side of the bed.

Suddenly she felt Ville move next to her, turning onto his back. His hands slid across the bed and grabbed hold of Liv by the waste, pulling her to him, on top of him until she lay on his chest, her face hovering over his in the moonlight.

Ville’s crooked smile shined in the dark as he looked up at Liv, his hands rubbing her back. “Your accursed phone woke me up from a very lovely dream.”

“Oh did it now. What was your dream about?” Liv smiled, bringing her hands up to the sides of his face, smoothing back his tousled curls from his eyes.

“I dreamt that our little shower had ended quite differently, in that I ravaged you.” He smirked.

“Stop dreaming about it and just do it already” Liv teased as her fingertips began to gently run over the contours of his face.

“A wrinkly old man like me? Aren’t you afraid I’d break a hip.” He whispered, catching one of Liv’s hand between his as she traced the small crow’s feet by his eyes.

She brought her lips to his face, peppering wherever she saw a slight wrinkle on his smooth skin. “You aren’t an old man. Not to me.” He released her hand, wrapping his arm around her once again. “Though Ville, aren’t you, um, aren’t you uh sexually frustrated?” She ask burying her face in his chest, blushing profusely.

He kissed the top of her buried head. “Honestly darling I am, I’m a man, I can’t help it, but you’re so young and fragile and though this sounds incredibly corny, darling I want you to be ready.” He smiled as Liv peeked her head out, her eyes flashing on Ville. “Now I already know your answer if I were to ask you the same question” He chuckled.

Liv looked up, resting her chin on his chest. “Well of course, I’m only human. Besides I am ready.”

“Well then, in that case.” Holding her to him Ville rolled to the right so that he now suddenly hovered over Liv. His hands grabbed hold of her thigh as he looked down at her, smirking.

Liv’s heart was racing. She knew he was bluffing, but the movement of him over her had sent a shiver down her spine and a deep radiating yearning throughout her body. She wrapped her legs around him, smirking back up at him.

“So you’re a hundred percent sure darling? No queasy nervousness in your stomach? Ah I see you chewing on your lower lip, a clear sign of being un prepared.” He dramatically said teasingly, making Liv immediately stop nervous biting her lip.

“Just preparing myself” She smirked before locking Ville in a deep kiss. Throwing everything she had at him, her tongue entering his mouth, her one hand tangling itself in his hair the other running up his bare chest.

Ville broke the kiss, catching his breath, chest heaving against Liv’s. Liv gave him a devilish smile, triumphant in their little game of chicken.

“I went looking for trouble, and boy I found her” Ville hungrily quoted as he brought his lips back to Liv’s before rolling off of her and nestling her up against him.

Liv smiled at herself as Ville’s arm wound around her, her back pressed against his stomach once again, the two ready to go to sleep. She wound her fingers with his, kissing their intertwined hands before letting her heavy eyelids close. Marcus has nothing to worry about, she thought. Or does he. Is this the calm before the storm?
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a short one, but only cause this chapter is sort of an addition to the last one