Status: Very, incredibly active. If you want more...tell me!!!

Hit

Chapter Thirteen

My heart froze. I squeezed my eyes shut and jumped as all the boys started screaming and squirming against the jailer. I opened my eyes and made eye contact with Zack. He continued to push and pull, his eyes watered with wrath and fear. I mustered up the best smile I could.

“I love you…” I muttered. He shook his head.

“We will co-“ The boys started to be dragged out by arms around their neck, they continued to scream and yell shoving with all their might. It was no use.

“Katie!” Brian screamed. I didn’t respond, I just watched them be pulled out of the house and shoved in a black van. Even as the door closed I could still hear them calling out to me. I squeezed my eyes shut and listened to their voices, this will probably be the last I hear of them. I opened my eyes when a pair of hands grabbed my face.

“Enjoy your night.” ‘Brick’ cursed. I am going to shove my knife down her throat. I looked over her shoulder and stared at Val. She walked up to me, softly took my cheek in her hand and smiled. She turned to walk away, but I stuck my foot out and tripped her. I let out a real laugh. She stumbled slightly then regained her balance.

“You have no idea what’s in store for you.” She snarled.

“’Brick’?” I mumbled. She slowly turned and gave me a few ounces of her attention. “I will hear you scream…”

“Come and get me, sweetheart.” With that she turned. Together, Val and ‘Brick’ walked out of the house and into a sleek black hummer. Six and I were left alone. Alone.

“So…how’s the weather where you come from…are you even a real German? What kind of name is ‘Six’…Six what? Six vaginas? Yep you look like the kind of guy who really has a vagina…” He threw me to the ground. I landed with a thud and a groan. I turned onto my back and looked up. “What the hell? Look, I don’t know what you’re into, but I do not like other bitches…sorry to disappoint.” I began to pull at the rope that was biting into my flesh. He reached down with a knife and cut my rope. “Hey! Thanks!”

He scoffed with a smile. “I like the struggle…”

My face dropped. Fight for your life Katie. Fight for Zack, fight for the boys. I turned to my stomach and scrambled onto my feet. I run three steps till I was yanked back by my hair. I collided with his chest. He wasted no time, he reached forward and ripped my shirt off, he slowly trailed his hand down my stomach to the button of my jeans. I threw my head forward and back, smashing my scull with the front of his face. He staggered back, temporarily letting me go. I tried to take off again, pushing off the corners as I passed them. With his long legs, he caught up to me quickly. He wrapped one arm around my neck the other around my waist. He tried to pull my back, I grabbed onto the walls and tried to slow him down. He lifted me off the ground, my legs kicking helplessly, my fingers peeling loose from the wall. As he carried me to the living room he started to hum into my neck.

“Take any request? Freebird!” I yelled with my hand in the air. He removed his hand from my neck and placed it on my mouth. I started to scream and kick even more, realizing more than before.

Fight. Cut the sarcasm and FIGHT.

He threw me to the ground and quickly straddled me. With one hand he pinned both of my arms above my head, the other reaching for my jeans. I squirmed and wiggled, thrashing to the side. I tried my best to roll onto my side and at least slow his hand down. He pushed me back onto my back and punched me square in the mouth. I jolted to a stop. My eyes blurred and I couldn’t hear anything, but I could still feel him struggling with my jeans. Like a slap, all sound and vision came back to me, just as he unbuttoned my pants. He re-pinned my arms and started to yank them off, trying to make eye contact with me the entire time as he smiled. I shivered at his look and started thrashing again. I screamed as loud and long as I could. My hair flew everywhere, tears poured down the side of my face as I screamed and kicked. He finally let go of my hands to cover my mouth, to silence the screams. Successful on removing my pants, he leaned down, removed his hand and harshly kissed me, tugging severely at my lip. He pinned me even more to the floor and dug his fingers in my hips, then grinded into me and let out a sickening growl. I tasted copper in my mouth as his teeth split my bottom lip. With his lips still glued to mine, I bit him as hard as I could. He reeled back and clutched his mouth. He backhanded, my head snapped to the side and I groaned. He retook my face in his hands and started to kiss down my neck. I remained still, but let my hands wonder on the floor. My left hand found nothing. But with a mind of its own, my right hand ventured under the couch. My body came back alive when my hand touched the familiar metal of a knife. I wasted no time. I grabbed it with the tightest grip ever. With my other hand I pushed his face away from my neck. As he leaned back from my shove, I pulled the knife up and stabbed him in the chest. Once, Twice, Three times. His blood coated my bare stomach and chest. But I continued to plunge my knife deep in his chest. With a scream I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. I pushed my knife deeply into his throat and sliced him open all the way to his ear. His eyes widened and he began to choke. I pushed him off me and scrambled to my unsteady feet. I watched him whine and whither on the floor. I lifted my bare foot, placed it on his neck and stepped with all my weight. Whatever chance he had quickly disappeared. His eyes dimmed and he stopped moving. I fell to my knees and sobbed, letting out a few screams. I ran my hands over my body which was slick with the blood of another human, I quickly stood and ran up the stairs to the shower. My tears mixed with the water and blood as I scrubbed horribly at my skin. My tears then stopped, I sobered and felt a pull in my body. I’m going to fucking kill all of them. I reached up and felt my lips turn into a grin. I shut the water off and walked dripping wet into my room. I threw a pair of tight jeans and a black shirt. My leather jacket came next. I stomped around the house, loading myself with every gun and knife I could find. As I went through Brian’s draws I found a grenade. I froze and smiled. Brian. My Boys. Thoughts bombarded me. I continued to load up and think about my plan. I know exactly where they will be. I’m assuming ‘Brick’ thought Six would be successful with me, so she didn’t have to worry if I knew where she would be. Six failed, so now I AM going to slam my knife down her throat. I flew down the stairs and walked to the screened in back porch. I stood with my back pressed against the wall. I took three steps forward, pushed the table over, then two steps to the left. I fell to my knees and dug my fingers into the floorboard. It didn’t budge. I pulled out my knife out and slammed it into the loose floor board. I pulled the knife up, along with the board and found my sweetheart. In an empty space underneath the board, sat a M14 rifle in a sleek case. I pulled her up and began to walk to my car, case in hand.

I slammed the case on the passenger seat, started my car up and raced down the drive way and across the dirt road. I’m on my way to ‘Red Lips’ the club owned by a certain red-headed bitch.

Every bar, club, strip joint is owned by the mob, I can’t wait to tear this one up. As I speed down the highway I refused to let my thoughts capture my attention. I have a job to do, and I have a feeling I am going to enjoy the shit out of this hit. I got to the club in under seven minutes, usually it would take me twenty. I parked it a space that said ‘No Parking’. I turned in my seat and started to put my rifle together. It took me thirteen seconds, to others?…who knows. I slammed my way out of the car, flipped the ‘No Parking’ sign off and stormed off to the back of the building. There were three doors, but I knew exactly which door to choose. The only one that read ‘Do Not Enter’…dumbasses. I laughed. I stood against the wall and prepared myself. I know they have cameras on me right now but I needed a moment. I licked my lips took a deep breath, raised and steadied my rifle then kicked the door down. I was greeted by two men toting pistols, their aim hitting me in the heart. However, I laid three bullets in both of them before they had the chance to fire a single shot.

I pushed through the room, sniping off those that got in my way and tried to stop me. As soon as the room was cleared, I stood against the wall again, next to a new door. This is the door that separates me from the boys. This is the door that separates me from two kills that are going to make me giggle with pure delight…

I kicked the door down and fired four shots at those who ran at me. As soon as they fell to the ground my vision centered on the room I was now in. ‘Brick’ stood behind her desk with her gun raised. Val stood in the corner looking helpless…and plain stupid. I laughed, I’m going to take her out first.

“Surprise! You have an unexpected guest! Coffee please, hold the milk.” I smiled. ‘Brick’ looked at me like I was insane….Touché. Without a warning, I lazily turned my gun to the side and shot Val right between the eyes. Before her body even hit the ground, ‘Brick’ fired a shot that grazed my side. It stung and started to bleed, but she didn’t get the shot she wanted. I pressed my hand firmly to my fresh wound and felt my blood start to boil. “Where are they?” She stood taller and smirked.

“You think I’m going to tell you?” She chuckled. Honestly, yes, I did, she’s stupid as fuck. I bent down close to the floor and laid down my rifle. With a nod of her head, she placed her gun on her desk.

“Knives?” She questions. Usually, I would say no, but I did promise myself that I would slam a knife down her throat.

“Yes.” I almost growled. I can feel my muscles begin to tense from the fight that is about to happen. She ran at me before I had a moment to realize what she was doing. We collided with the wall, her already laying punches into my new bullet hole. With all my might I pushed her off me.

She reared back. I swung at her, my fist landed perfectly with her temple. As her head dropped I landed an uppercut to her jaw. She fell to the floor and groaned as she rolled side to side. I quickly looked around. Only one door. I bent down and snaked my hand into her red curls and yanked her up. I spun her around and threw her through the door. The door splintered easily apart. I kicked the remaining wood away and dunked through the hole ‘brick’s’ body created. With frantic eyes I searched the small dark room, my eyes rested on five silhouettes that were on their knees slumped forward. I reached out and let my hand wonder looking for a light switch. I found it and flicked it on. The boys were in the corner, gagged and tied up. Their arms were tied so tightly behind their back that it appeared their skin was starting to tear. Their heads shot up as light filled the room. I kept my back turned to ‘Brick’ as I fell to my knees on the floor. I ran my hands over all the boys looking for any injuries but found none. Trying to avoid eye contact with the boys, I don’t think I can look into their eyes right now, I reached back into my back pocket and clutched my knife. As soon as I pulled it out, ‘Brick’ wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me up. She dragged me up to my feet and grabbed my hand, which was holding the knife. With one sick laugh, she yanked my hand up and pushed the knife into my lower back. My eyes widened as I gasped. She released my throat and I fell to the floor, right in front of the boys. My shoulders slumped and my head fell.

“I need reinforcements.” ‘Brick’ spit into a call system in the wall. I felt something nudge my shoulder, I looked up to see Zack staring into my eyes, pleading. With trembling hands I reached back and pulled the knife from my back with a moan. Slick with blood, I brought the knife back around and started to saw at the rope around Zack’s wrists. As soon as he was released, he tore the tape from his mouth.

“Run.” He demanded. He turned and started to cut the rope from all the boys, who were trembling, begging for a fight.

I pulled myself off my knees and went back into the previous room, looking for ‘Brick’. I stumbled through the door and landed on my knees. I looked up. She stood in the middle of the room surrounded by five other men. I rolled my head up and stared into her eyes.

“I am going to fucking kill you.” I stated as I looked at ‘Brick’.

“No.” She shook her head. “You are down to your last seconds. You cannot talk or laugh yourself out of this situation. It’s all over.” One man ran at me and grabbed me around the throat. He ran me straight into the wall, the tips of my toes barely skimming the floor. I closed my eyes and took my last breath, there is no use struggling anymore. Maybe I can finally rest.

I was released. I landed with a thud and slumped against the wall. I opened my eyes and looked up. Brian was standing over me. The man that had me to the wall was lying next to me, with a knife pushed through his chin straight up to his eyes. He reached down and lifted me up. He pushed the hair from my eyes and rested his hand on my cheek. He slid his thumb under my lip and wiped the blood away.

“Get out Kate, go to the car.” He tries to drag me to the door but I struggle against him.

“Bri...” He ignores me. “Brian! ‘Brick’ is mine.” I push off of him and look for her. She sitting on her desk waiting for me with her head tilted to the side. As I stumbled closer to her, my eyes wondered the room. Each of my boys was in a fist fight with one of ‘Brick’s, now it’s time for me and ‘Brick’.

“I’ve been waiting for this for a very, very long time. I can’t wait to drink a glass of Scotch over your dead body…” She snarled. I stared right back at her and let the right side of my lip twitch up.

She circled me. I didn’t follower her gaze, I gave her my back easily, she doesn’t scare me. As she stood in front of me, she shot out with her fist. I easily dodged to the side. She lost her balance from the unsteady punch she tried to throw at me. I fell to the ground and wiped her legs out from under her. She easily fell, I straddled her and started throwing solid punches into her face. She shoved a knee between us and kicked me off. I stumbled and fell right on my back. She flew up to her feet and kicked me repeatedly in the side, the side her bullet grazed me in. I grabbed her extended leg and elbowed her in the knee cap, she screamed and stumbled back, already limping. I ran at her, running her into a wooden book case. I stood and grabbed a handful of hair and threw her to the ground. I stalked my prey. My wounds did not scream, I felt nothing but my rage circling my body. I reached down to pull her up when another arm forced me to the floor, before I looked up a punch was laid into my mouth.

“Don’t touch her!” ‘Brick’ screamed. “She’s mine.” As quickly as she could, she threw a leg over my hips and straddled me, pushed her forearm into my throat and got in my face. “Come on Katie…fight.” She harshly whispered into my ear. In the background I heard a bone snap and a groan.

I started to laugh, it soon turned to an insane laugh. She brought her head down and head-butted me. It didn’t stop the laughter. She leaned back and looked down at me. I shot both of my hands up, wrapped them around her throat and twisted. But I didn’t snap her neck, no, I’m going to twist her head off her shoulders. She brought her hands up to mine and tried to pry them off as she let out a horrid scream. There is my scream. I smiled more and sat up as much as I could and twisted even more, smiling when her eyes widened and the skin on her neck began to twist. I heard a sickening pop but continued to twist. With a final rush I twisted so hard the bones in her neck snapped. I let go. Her head lay limp, only being held on by her skin, her eye lashes still fluttering…

“Kate.” I heard. I looked back up at ‘Brick’ and watched as the light faded from her eyes. I reached into her pocket and found a pocket knife. I pried her mouth open and rammed the knife down her twisted throat. She coughed and sputtered, coughing out the last breath of life that lived in her body. I ripped the knife from her throat and was spattered in her blood. Her lifeless body fell on me, her head resting on my chest. I froze and coughed out a sob. I closed my eyes. Soon her weight was shoved off of me. I looked up and saw all the boys standing over me with…pride? Sadness? A mixture of both? My body shook with another sob, they fell to the floor with me and pulled me into them. My eyes scanned the room and I saw five bodies completely ravaged. I leaned into one of the boys and just sat silent.

“We need to get out of here…” I mumbled. Someone pulled me gently to my feet and wrapped an arm around my waist. I opened my eyes. Zack. I let my head fall briefly to his shoulder, he kissed my cheek and we began to walk. He hand rested on my hip and he stopped.

“What’s that?”

I smiled through the pain and tears.

“Brian! Come here! I am going to show you how to properly use a grenade.”

We walked away from a fire that burned and crackled with flame. I felt like a movie star. Walking towards a badass car with a badass explosion at my back. We circled around the car.

“Did he-um…?” Jimmy questioned looking down as his fists clenched. I leaned into Zack, who had a death grip on me, even more and shook my head.

“No, I killed him.” The relief that passed through our circle seemed to ease my pain some. “I love you guys…” I opened my arms and pulled all of them into me. We embraced each other, knowing we went through hell, but that it wasn’t over. We piled into my small car and sped to the house.

We entered the house, the boys ran straight into the living room, to see the man I slaughtered. I joined them. Our eyes scanned the room. My torn shirt lay skewed across the floor, my jeans tossed in a corner. Zack and Johnny grabbed my hand as we started at the scene before us. Their hands tightened on mine as we all noticed just one little fucking problem. The body was gone. His blood still remained on my clothes and on the floor, but it’s owner was not present.

“Fucking Fuck!” Jimmy screams. I let myself drop to the floor, bringing Zack and Johnny with me, Jimmy, Matt and Brian joined us.

“There is obviously someone left still. ‘Brick’ sorta put everything together for me…” I paused and thought back to the moment where I bombarded her. “She, Pauly and the German’s were working together. I’m assuming to get me out of their hair AND to destroy you guys, my accomplices. Okay, so now that ‘Brick’, and Mark is gone. That leaves Pauly…?” I question no one in particular. “No…Pauly, honestly, likes me too much. The more I think about it, the more I believe he wanted nothing to do with this. But just because Pauly didn’t want this doesn’t mean his group didn’t either. Ah fuck,
I’m confused.” I rub my skull ready to pry my eyes out.

“Who has a major relationship with those already disposed of?” Matt asked. Disposed of, I like that phrase. I quickly shook my head and let it fall to my hands. ‘Brick’ is gone, she has followers, sure, but no one that was majorly important. I don’t think any of them truly knew her business. Val? She was a lone duck. But Pauly…

“Fucking fuckity fuck!” I exclaimed as I threw my finger in the air.

“Is that good?” Brian asked Jimmy who shrugged.

“Of course! He was the ears and eyes for Pauly! He knew everything that was happening at all times. He delivered all the files. Fuck! He wasn’t working for Pauly! Joey is the boss! I bet Joey over-turned Pauly! Well shit in my cereal!” I pause. I jumped up and started to pace around the living room.

“Wait…explain.” Matt demands, I can see a plan already forming in his eyes.

“Okay…fuck…’Brick’, Mark and the Germans were working together, I’m honestly not entirely sure why. But I don’t think Pauly wanted this. So…I think his group, especially Joey, over-ruled and joined the Germans and ‘Brick’ in trying to destroy me.” I looked at the boys, their faces confused. “I know, I’m confusing myself. I just need to talk this out. I think more will come together. I’m sorry, there are just too many thoughts running through my head that I can’t put them together. I swear it all fits, but it’s too complex for me right now. We need to find Joey.”

“Do you know where he is?” Zack asked hopefully.

“No….okay Katie, think.” I pushed my thoughts around, trying to remember certain details, certain places, certain words…certain addresses.

“A warehouse! Joey was hiding Mark! Of course! What was that address. I know it’s in Atlantic City….uh, fuck.” I paused and pushed at my thoughts again. “St. Marla Street, Port Andrew. Yes! And the Chrysler that was parked outside the building…that was Joey!” I threw my hands in the air again.

“Let’s go!” Johnny jumps up and starts for the door.

“Whoa, whoa, Johnny, I don’t know if you realized but I am NOT in the shape to go warehouse-storming.” I lift my shirt to show a bullet wound. Blood smeared my entire torso and blood was trickling down my back.

“Oh shit!” Zack screams. “Upstairs!”

Now that attention was being sent to my wounds, they started to burn. My adrenaline is completely gone. I sloppily walked up the stairs with Zack and fell to the bed. I shrugged my shirt off and flopped back down, then let out a groan.

“Tell me how this bullet wound happened.” Zack pushed. “I already see an exit wound.” I turned on my side, he started to tend to my stab wound which was causing my muscle to bunch up and cramp.

“She shot me, but slightly missed. It just grazed me, I think.”

“She? Val?” Matt asked from the doorway. I looked up at him then let my head fall back. He entered the room and was soon followed by the rest of the boys. I looked at their faces, bruised, cut and bleeding. The rope burned their skin and left it raw, red and bleeding. They ignored it.
Knowing his spot, Brian climbed onto the bed with me and offered me his hand. I squeezed him, grateful to be holding his alive and warm hand.

“No. ‘Brick’.”

“Where is Val?” I’m guessing he didn’t see her body slumped down in the corner of the room.

“I’m sorry Matt…” He let his head dropped, took a few deep breaths then righted himself.

“I can’t believe that… I always knew something was off though.” He mumbled and rubbed his eyes. I wasn’t going to pry and continue to talk about her, he would get over her, but he needed some time.

Zack applied the cotton ball from hell and I jumped.

“You get stabbed and shot all the time. But a cotton ball full of rubbing alcohol kills you.” Jimmy muses. I shoot him a look.

“Hey! It burns!”

“And knives and bullets don’t?”

“Oh, oh no they do…” My eyes grow.

“Babe…” Zack trails. I look down and watch him softly line his fingers over the bruises that formed on my hips in the shape of finger prints.

“Zack, don’t. Please. It didn’t happen. That’s all over.” I try. But as I attempt to calm him down, I feel the panic rise in my chest. Brian squeezes my hand harder. My eyes traveled around the room and I flinched at the anger that was flowing from the guys. “Guys, please. Take it out on Joey. That guy was sent by Joey…” Their heads snap up.

“Load. Up.” Matt’s dead pan voice echoed through the room. Jimmy, Johnny and Matt left my room, venturing into their room to load their bodies with weapons. They aren’t going to find them.

“Where the hell are my guns?” Jimmy yelled. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Everything is in my car! I brought everything with me. When I loaded up, I loaded up.” They came back into the room. “Guys, please can we not do this now. Everyone is alright. We need to sit together and discuss what we are going to do.” Plus my entire body is burning. It seems all my wounds, even those that slightly heeled, are working together to try and rip me apart. I honestly don’t think I can take any more of this. Luckily, I feel like the end is near. Either the end is the end of my life, or all this bullshit…I’m not sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Heaven_Syn_Gates for commenting constantly!!!